Last Post Replies
Katie Delgado
I started a new job 3 months ago.  I previously used Articulate to create eLearnings.  My new organization already had a Captivate license when I got here.  I need to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Andrea Moore
Hi there gurus, I'm working with a new client and they posed this question to me. I couldn't answer it so I'm reaching out for help!\ Thanks in advance!  
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca  Sorciere
In one of my published courses I have been unable to get the Player Resources files to open. The file is a PDF and shows as a link under Resources in the Player. It lo...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nicole Razek
Hi Everyone, I created a drag and drop and want the drags to return to their original spot once another drag source is placed on top of it. Any ideas on how to do thi...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica O'Reilly
Hi all, I've created a module and copy/pasted a few slides from another module within it. When I preview my project, and when I publish and launch the SCORM package, ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Lianne Zitzelsberger
I have a program already build but my master slides seem to have disappeared and I have no design elements on my slides, they are blank other than the content I have a...
almost 8 years ago
By Ron Price
Shannon Glade
Hi I have 4 images I want to move using motion paths  and a slider. The big picture is I want it to feel like you are scrolling a page on the internet so as you scroll...
almost 8 years ago
By Shannon Glade
Brittany Mackey
Hi There! I have created a completely interactive course that is grading each click and each text entry. I have created a final results slide that provides the final ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Lewis
Hello, I am using SCORM as my LMS for my Storyline 2 presentation. I noticed it shows when my presentation has started and been completed. Is there more information I...
almost 8 years ago
By Ron Price
David Chronister
Here's a question. I've created a project in Storyline 2 and am ready to publish it to Articulate Online service. This project is for a client. The client is the one t...
almost 8 years ago
By David Chronister
Jennifer Lewis
Hello, I am brand new at Storyline 2 and would love some help! Is there anyway to keep the captions on through all the slides when I hit the button to show it on the ...
almost 8 years ago
By Jennifer Lewis
Venice McDougle
Good Morning  My company just required us to place (508 compliance) closed caption on all of our eLearning modules. I'm checking to see if someone already developed a...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mateusz Szuter
Hello! Here's part of my javascript, that sends quiz score to the LMS (in my case - moodle):  lmsAPI.SetScore(player.GetVar("FinalResultPercent"), 100, 0); So im en...
almost 8 years ago
By Mateusz Szuter
Nikhil Gowda
Hello Everyone, How to add trap in a slide for an interactive object and as well as for slide in storyline 1. I need first the object to be played and then some conte...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
CINDY LYONS
Hello, My theme fonts are beautifully applied to my slide masters and all slides. However, when I add a caption to a slide the font defaults to Open Sans-12pt. When I...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Keith K.
Another issue with tabbing through a course. I have two slides. On the first, I don't have a custom tab order defined. The tab button on my keyboard lets me access al...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Desiree Westdorp
Hi everyone, I've lost my original SCORM package but it's still uploaded on my LMS.  Does anyone know whether there is a way to retrieve those files from my LMS. Tha...
almost 8 years ago
By Desiree Westdorp
Lisa McGlinchy
I have created a series of 4 modules in Storyline 2 with similar quizzes, size, links, etc however when our client tried to upload them to their LMS, a Meridian custom...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Patricia de Souza
Hi all We are having issues with our LMS correctly logging if an e-learning (SL2) has been completed or not, especially if the e-learning contains a quiz and we are t...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tex Hale
My client has advised that they want to manage translations in the same way that a translation agency would.  I am trying to accumulate information on how this can be ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick