Last Post Replies
Lane Miller
Hello everyone.  I am getting the following message window with one of my course files: What is going on?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Yuming Chang
Hi there,  I have an issue that the video (either mov or m4v) doesn't show/play after I uploaded to Saba LMS with scorm 1.2. Does anyone know what happend? Thanks,  Yu
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Landon Ransom
I have a project that has "background" audio on each slide (70 slides w/ 3 min of background 1 min of narration, 200 question bank slides).  This project is large. Is ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brian Samonek
Hey, I'm trying to make it so my NEXT button will not take a user to the next slide unless they click on every element on the page. I called the variable "CompleteCir...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Arhip Alagoz
Hi. I've been doing a bunch of research but can't seem to find an answer that will help me out. I'm hoping someone here can help me. I was looking to create a Graded&n...
almost 8 years ago
By Arhip Alagoz
Box Lingo
Hello everyone. Unable to perform a trigger with 1 condition. I want to show a layer when I click a button on condition that box is checked. It sounds simple but it ...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Bruce French
So how come when I make a list and then bullet it. All the bullets apart from the last one go a dark blue when the last one is black and all the text is back and nothi...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bernadette Willans
I am writing a course on academic referencing and I wanted my students to be able to write the correctly formatted reference for given examples. However, the for...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Jennings
Hi. I am designing a refresher project on identifying (power line) steel structures and their components. The learners will have already covered the content in a previ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sue Flees
What is the length limit to an eLearning written in Storyline when it becomes problematic for users?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jacquelyn Edwards
Looking for highly competent instructional designer well versed in Articulate Storyline 2 Preferably located Gold Coast or Toowoomba, Australia.   Quick Turnaround ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Renato Gouveia
Hi guys! Please... How I set up a project to the LMS record the percentage of total screens. The LMS don´t record the percentage covered when I leave the course befo...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Marcos Dutra
Hello I have to insert several attachments for three different areas of the client's company. I would like to have them separated in folders in the resources tab. Is ...
almost 8 years ago
Rhona Blankenship
Hello, What is the best way to publish and share files via email so that someone else can open and view a course built in Storyline2?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michael Buckingham
Hello all,                   I'm looking for some help on building a shopping cart style list with Storyline 2. I have been able to have a variable of my choosing ins...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael Buckingham
Box Lingo
Hello everyone. Unable to perform a trigger with 1 condition. I want to show a layer when I click a button on condition that box is checked. It sounds simple but it ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Richard Chasin
Hello, Is it possible to embed a published SL course into a Powerpoint slide? I can open a SL course in a new browser window with a link in the ppt slide, but can you...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Megan Colbert
Hi, Can someone help me with coming up with a way to create an activity where the user has to match the answer to the answer.  I am familiar with drag and drop activ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Coniqua  Abdul-Malik
I'm working on a module where I want layers on a central slide to be "unlocked" or triggered based on successful completion of quiz slides. I have tried tying a variab...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Greg Cannon
Hello, I've created a software simulation module and published it in LMS (SCORM 2004) format.  When I access the content via a standard connection it works fine with n...
almost 8 years ago