Last Post Replies
Zeeee Veee
Hi,   I am trying to copy frames from one storyfile to another but am not able to do so. While copying I made sure to select all the layers and then paste on to anot...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
David Anderson
Hey gang!  This week's recap is up!
almost 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Denise  Granger
I am trying to import PowerPoint Presentation with Audio (MP4 Video) attached. It seems to not be importing the audio.  There is no sound once uploaded. Please advise...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
PRAKASH B
Hi everybody I have create image drag and drop it was working correctly in PC an ipad in LMS published version.When i have to change web publish settings the drag obje...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jose Arroyo
Although HTML5 content is not supposed to support pinch and zoom, this is being allowed when the course is in Cornerstone on Demand LMS.  Testing in SCORM Cloud works ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lewis Berry
Hi, I have been trying to make a drag and drop interaction and in doing so I have ended up with MANY triggers that are all necessary so far. I was really close to achi...
almost 8 years ago
By Lewis Berry
mark carter
Hi I’m fairly new to Storyline and looking for some help. Attached is a screen shot of a project I’m working on.  I need to simulate logging into a live system. I hav...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sadhana Balan
Hi, I'm at present working on a stand alone project that has to get the user name and date of birth and save in system; retrieve this profile data when the user retur...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Q van der Meer
When I import projects, it messes up my story flow. The first 4 are ok. When I import the fifth project, it’s imported between project 3 and 4. See attached images Wh...
almost 8 years ago
Catherine Austin
We are having some trouble with a course.  It is 172 slides, 7 scenes, lots of images, and lots of audio.  The storyline file is 509 mb without audio. I know huge cour...
almost 8 years ago
Carrie Stepp
I have the latest versions of Articulate Storyline 2 and have recorded/imported audio using Audacity (saved as both .mp3 and .wav files). Upon publishing, if the learn...
almost 8 years ago
Carol Kwon
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to ask for some help in setting up a calculator with multiple parts for the e-learner to fill in. I've attached an image of the slide I'm wor...
almost 8 years ago
Linda Wray
Hi there,   I have a mandatory compliance course on line and the last week it has started to free at the first assessment question in the bank of questions. It is se...
almost 8 years ago
shannon borntrager
I have a progress bar that turns orange/purple when users complete tasks on a base layer. The base layer is hidden from all slide layers but when the state is chang...
almost 8 years ago
Cheryl Christensen
I had a course ready to publish and was finishing one final simulation capture.  System was freezing and when I finally was able to save it and open again, the course ...
almost 8 years ago
Jessica Huber
When you click submit on the interaction, the correct or incorrect layer does appear. However, the Continue box floats away to the left, leaving you stranded. This hap...
almost 8 years ago
Eric Weisberg
Help! I'm having a problem with setting a state and I've been staring at this thing for an hour. I've set the state of the word "Ideate" to change from gray to orange...
almost 8 years ago
Mike Clark
We are working on a transition to a new LMS. This will be a roll-out over 6-12 mo. What we would like to do is create a trigger that marks the course complete in both ...
almost 8 years ago
Ranjeeta K
One of our client requirement is to upload the elearning package on Sharepoint so that they share the link of this module to their audience. While uploading the packag...
almost 8 years ago
samantha smith
Hello I am attempting to emulate a webpage. When the user rolls over the hotspot they will see a fly-out menu. When they click on the same hotspot they will see an ...
almost 8 years ago