Last Post Replies
Ulrika Holtenäs
Hi, I have tried to add about 40 users at one time, but failed and got the error message that some of the users were already registered. To get around this problem I ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sebastian  Alt
Hi everybody, Okay, I guess it really can't be that hard to do what I want in Storyline, but nobody else in my organisation uses it and I'm just not getting it today....
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Nagy
I am able to record my screen to put videos in my file.  This morning, I was able to use the "Edit Video" option on these screen recordings to trim them.  This afterno...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tracy Haas
I am brand new to Storyline and I can't figure out how to create an animated countdown. Basically just want the numbers to count down from 6 to 1. I was able to create...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucas Juan Gomes Sodré
When I a use a menu, the screen is filled by the slide. However, when the menu is not in use, there are empty spaces on the side of the slides. How can I remove it?  ...
almost 8 years ago
By Lucas Juan Gomes Sodré
Aaron Tuckwell
Hey all. I hope you can help me on this one? I've published some elearning content that contains an MP4 video embedded within it. The content all loads fine but on so...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Courtney Keefe
Hi all,  I'm having trouble with images on 2 different slidfe layers not appearing. There are 5 layers in total on this slide and images on the other 3 layers are wor...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Adrienne E
Hi everyone, I have a slide that looks fine as I'm working on it, but when I try to preview, one of the character images is shifted to the left and distorted. I thou...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurel Schulert
I have multiple slides within a course where layers show up when the mouse is hovered over shapes. For some reason, one slide (attached here) is not cooperating. Can ...
almost 8 years ago
By Laurel Schulert
Mike Holland
Hi gang, I have the button active and it shows correct/incorrect answers as it should but I only want it to do this on a pass not a fail. When failed we want them to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Scanlon
Hi, I am trying to use a motion path with a travelling bullet that pops from one course objective to another. By the time my bullet reaches the last few objectives, it...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
John Blum
Hi Everyone, Based upon the feedback in this discussion, we are using a story size of 740 x 491 to accommodate a the extra space the player will take up in a publishe...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Hannah Montroy
I have a Storyline file that I have been working on for some time and all of a sudden last week I started getting an error message every time that I try to open it.  I...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Rogers
I'm working on a Windows 8.1 system and I installed Storyline 2 and a character pack (8 character bundle). The first time I launched everything worked fine. The second...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Matson
I am trying to replicate this quiz question in Storyline... Captivate was used to create the original project but now changes are being made and we need to redo the mo...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
EEE RRR
I created a SCORM course with Storyline 2 and upload to LMS. 1. User takes the final test first time and get 80 points which is the passing score. LMS shows the user ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Christopher Em Melton
Hello, all,  I've unfortunately been unable to find an article pertaining to this issue, so I'm hoping a community member may be able to provide insight or assistance...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
J.D. Allen
Hello, I have a course that flows like this (this is simplified, but explains enough for my question): The learner takes a 10 question quiz (Quiz1). If she fails the...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kaono Lindsey
I'm not much of a techie as there have been many over the head moments when experimenting with ftp's, CDN's and such. Amazon Web Service or AWS S3 seems like a cheap r...
almost 8 years ago
By Kaono Lindsey
Jo Gates
Hi all, I'm trying to create a 3D rotation animation in Storyline to match the one on this site:  http://www.skillstown.com/contact/ So far I haven't been able to cr...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick