Last Post Replies
Latoya Bailey
I have created a course within Storyline 2 which has a video.  I have linked captions to the video which are triggered to play at the appropriate time on the timeline....
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chris  Simonsen
Hi.  Wondering if anyone has any ideas to help solve a problem i have.  We have a project that includes a series of simulations (100+) that are chunked into user roles...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kay  Nadel
I would like users to be able to walk through the whole module without the scroll bar but once they are complete if they return or resume the scroll bar will appear so...
over 8 years ago
Matthew Gallagher
I want to set up a scenario where the user will proceed through the content and then take a brief quiz. Should the user fail the quiz, they will be taken to the beginn...
over 8 years ago
By Matthew Gallagher
Barry Fultz
I've created a drag and drop interaction for our store coordinators. In this interaction the user must drop the makeup table items (hamburger line in restaurant) to th...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Payette
I know there are posts about this but I can't for the life of me find them, so I'll just ask. A colleague and I are sharing a SL file. She created a custom color them...
over 8 years ago
Holly Jean Greene
Will the  SL2 modules work on the Desire 2 Learn (D2L) platform?  Thanks!
over 8 years ago
Glen Meyer
When I complete a project in storyline, I can only share it internally with co-workers and SME's through the LMS.  I possess only one of 3 licenses for using Storyline...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Hamilton
Hi everyone I'm building a course in Storyline and have included several quizzes. The results slide shows the percentage score for the quizzes. I'd like to include th...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Smiddy
Hi, I've got 3 layers that won't play when I click the play button in the timeline. I can't edit them since I can't see them in motion. Also...the layers won't accept...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
brian taylor
Hi again I have the android mobile app on my tablet and I wish to simply copy a published project from my laptop. On the laptop I have xmapp apache server to which I...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alvaro Masis
Hello everyone, I am looking to add a PDF file to my Storyline 2 course where the client can print the PDF out. Is this possible, and if so how? Thanks!
over 8 years ago
By Alvaro Masis
Kendra Kernen
Has anyone else experienced this? (attached Replay video) It doesn't happen on all my SL2 projects, but it happens very consistently on a few.  I never get an actual e...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Holly Cain
I'm wondering if there are any Storyline user groups in North Florida. Anyone have information on this? If a group doesn't exist in North Florida would anyone be inte...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tom Gillespie
The thread here, mentioned the same problem as i am currently having and was following up to see if this issue has been fixed. The issue I come across is copying acro...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Bailey
Hi all, I want to invite students to post on the discussion board in the Brightspace course that will host the storyline file, by providing a link directly on a Story...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Hodges
Hello - I have a corrupt file (I have tried all suggestions posted to recover with no luck) that before it became corrupted, was published as SCORM file.  Is there any...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Robert Isberner
Hello...I'm pretty new to elearning.  I want to create a course where a learner can take part A, part B, or both.  I want to quiz at the end of each part and have a re...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tom MacKay
Hi  Please can anyone tell me if Storyline will work with Saba 7.3.1 please? Thanks Tom
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Angela Gantert
Hi there I need to create a template for F2F trainers to capture and complete the instructional design phase for system/software simulations that I will build into St...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick