Last Post Replies
Omar Garces
Hello, I'm trying to have the "NEXT" button become normal when the Learner clicks on all 4 buttons. They should have to click on each button before the "NEXT" button ...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Darshan Shetty
Hi, I have used zoom controls in a record screen demonstration which works fine until I enable the video controls. The zoom points get out of sync if I manually move ...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Irina Flowers
Hi all! Here are some vector icons I made and didn't use for a project I worked on. Illustrator file and PNG output attached. Enjoy. 
8 years ago
Mirren Palmer
Hi All, we have a module that was produced in Storyline 2 by an external company. When some users get to the results slide, the circles are coloured incorrectly e.g. i...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Curran
I'm working on the attached Storyline file and for some reason the on-slide Restart, Prev and Next buttons aren't working at all even though the triggers seems to be s...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Richa Saxena
Hi!  I am using Storyline 2 (with latest updates) to export a course for translation. I keep getting this error...please see attached screenshot. I tried exporting it ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ana Figueiredo
Hi there amazing people, I was wondering if you could give me a hand! I have a client who is asking me if they can make changes to an open .story file using another ...
8 years ago
rajani pavan
Can we insert the articulate storyline video into a articulate storyline video. When i try to insert the storyline video im getting an error. Please help me
8 years ago
Christophe Matus
Hello, I created a pyramid with 5 trapezoids and 1 triangle. I created different states (normal, hover, visited) for each shape. Everything is ok except that the text...
8 years ago
By Christophe Matus
Wendy Davis
I have created a custom Masterslide Feedback, this displays the number 2 next to them.   I am not sure how to switch from what appears to be the default Masterslide Fe...
8 years ago
By Wendy Davis
Nick Chammings
Many of our users are having problems with modules running very slow (15 secs plus) and even freezing when clicking "submit" on questions in the final assessment of a ...
8 years ago
By Shankar Khadye
Lakshmi Puthanvedu
Hello, I am working on a project which is a scenario based course. It is a branching scenario. Background – Learner has 3 choices (Good, Middle of the road and fail ...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Ramon Castillo
Greetings, I want to start a new lesson with a menu containing multiple activities (two or three). I don't want the quiz to be available until all of the activities ...
over 8 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Jeffrey Goodwin
How do you set the variables so that it requires all buttons to be pushed before being able to click on next.
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Susan White
Hello Just wondering how you fix the menu.    If you have moved slides around the menu can get out of order. Thanks Susan
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gordon Mitchell
Would anyone know if there is a quick way to export all audio files in a Storyline 2 project for translation purposes? I have a program with about 250 short audio file...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
souk chanthavong
Would anyone know the most efficient way to localize audio files in Storyline course?
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
John Hegger
Hi everyone,  I'm looking for a little guidance on which version I want to try and pitch to my superiors.  We are government agency (public safety) that is wanting to...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Brooke  L
Hi! I have a client that has 3 mini-modules within 1 large course. They want to track, in their LMS, when a student has completed each mini-module and also report whe...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Deb Elliott
Hi, I'm self-taught in AS2 and have some questions around the use of templates and how to delete them from the Slide Master. I currently have 3 of the same set of layo...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick