Last Post Replies
Lis Turizo
Hi! So, I'm working with variables, true/false, and for some reason some of them reset when I revisit and the rest save the state they had. I need all of them to save...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Wyper
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and I'm struggling to set my project up to make use of all the available screen space (21" screen @ 1920 x 1080). I'm involved in developing a...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Luke Mosse
I'm editing a file at the moment in which the next button stops working when a layer is used with 'hide objects on base layer' ticked - is this normal?
almost 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Michel Gilbert
I am having a devil of a time with creating new slides, specifically with text boxes. I created a new .storytemplate file with the template look/feel I want. I inserte...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gary Sutton
Apologies if this is a bit of a newbie question, just having a few issues using a lighbox as a menu. In the menu slide there are 5 buttons, each one relates to a diff...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sam Carter
I just noticed SL has a quiz import from text or EXCEL.   I've had problems with quiz question layouts getting skewed.  The fix using "Reset Slide" often makes the la...
almost 9 years ago
Alison L Coops
Hi,  I'm building a Storyline module using an illustrated character.  I have a state change with both a pose and perspective change (from side right thumbs up to front...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison Hartman
Hello. I am trying to get content to work on the iPad with some specific requirements: No Articulate Player on iPad Runs in iframe, not popup Launches straight i...
almost 9 years ago
By Alison Hartman
almost 9 years ago
Jill Scott
Hi, I am a newbie and just created my first module in Storyline 2.  YEA!  We loaded it to our LMS (Sum Total Maestro) and it works perfectly EXCEPT when we test it, t...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steve Berebitsky
Oops. Found this while hovering over  Controls.
almost 9 years ago
Tracy Logan
I've read all the other topics on brightcove video issues within SL but I haven't seen anyone with the issues we are having. When we add a video from brightcove to SL2...
almost 9 years ago
Rachel McPhail
I'm trying to download a course to my iPad using the Articulate Mobile Player. From the link, I launch the app. Then I get a blank screen. Nothing happens. Any advice?...
almost 9 years ago
Peter Phillips
We are planning to upgrade a suite of courses from SL1 to SL2. On each question screen, we have the slide set to "Resume saved state" (i.e. when you go back to that s...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ross Norman
Hello, I'm working  my first ever elearning piece and have come across something I'm having trouble working out. I'm looking to produce a fill in the gap process map ...
almost 9 years ago
Lowell Taylor
Greetings fellow articulains! We have a project we are trying to launch and the playback seems to be working well for me on all browser combinations in flash and HTML...
almost 9 years ago
Dave Lucas
I've produced several videos including audio tracks and embedded them via 'insert video\from website' in Storyline.  I've had good luck on about a dozen, but one file ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amy Tucker
Hi all! I am working on a team where we have been tasked with creating a test that will allow the user to move about freely (skip a question if they don't know the an...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elena Arga
Hello I have a problem working with sounds in storyline. I have a slide with different layers and a pause/play button. When I stop the animation and I replay it, I lis...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aurelie Thomas
Hello, I am working on Articulate Storyline 2 and want some entities on my layer to appear individually on click (like we could do on powerpoint). On the animation t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie