Last Post Replies
Dave Goodman
I need to take the results from a Storyline Quiz , export it to an external database for other analysis. Ideally,  the data would eventually end up in a Drupal file li...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Matt Walsh
Hello, I'm working on a course in which there are a lot of subscripts. They look fine in the editor, but when I preview or publish, the subscript is showing up center...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
mohammed hamdy
Hi all  any body can tell me how to use story line 1 to make scramble word puzzle 
over 8 years ago
By mohammed hamdy
Kathleen Baldwin
I have 4 additional layers of one slide.  I want each layer to be seen consecutively one after the other; however, the base layer is shown in between each of these lay...
over 8 years ago
Barry Romanski
I have a scene that is made up of a screen recording scene "Try Me" and some seperate audio files that I put on the pages.  It players perfectly during the preview, an...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Zsolt Olah
Here's an example of what's possible with variables, conditions and JavaScript (without using a game engine). This is a "Tweak Out Loud" post with continuous improveme...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Manuel Aicart
I'd like the characters in the file to read around 10 sentences in the same chat form you see on the file (each speaking prompt goes up as a new one appears). I've don...
over 8 years ago
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have been importing flash files into Storyline for years and have never seen this. There is a fade on the flash file, which you do not see when you preview t...
over 8 years ago
Chris Dorna
Is it possible to change the Projectinfo without actually publishing the project. Now it seems that the changed only are stored after a project is published.
over 8 years ago
Braydon Sharer
Hey all! So I was just working through my course and trying to get through a slid simulation that I had made to teach someone how to use a software, and midway throug...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Conor Twomey
upon user entering text in a text entry field in try it mode an object appears blocking out the users view of the field, it looks like the down arrow of a dropdown sel...
over 8 years ago
Beth McGoldrick
I have a slide that is basically a TOC. When the learner enters the slide, the main audio plays. Then the learner clicks one of the modules, goes through that set of i...
over 8 years ago
Ewan McGhee
Is it possible to programmatically change the size of a rectangle shape in Storyline? I want to build a custom progress bar which tracks from the beginning to the end ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erwin Ancheta
Hi Guys, Can we do real time panning in Storyline? It's like dragging a picture while it is zoomed in. Please advise :( Thanks.
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Annemijn Storm
Hello, I have set up a sequence drag-and-drop question with feedback layers. But when I preview the slide, the feedback layer is presented behind another layer. I wan...
over 8 years ago
wesley lyne
Hey guys and girls, I've been using Articulate for the past few months and discovering new tools etc day by day. However ,I have recently come to a brick wall here wit...
over 8 years ago
stanton mackellar
I'm not sure if anyone else has done what I did this morning, but here is my warning. If you are almost ready to deliver a completed project DON'T TOUCH THE DESIGN TAB...
over 8 years ago
Luke Barrett
Hi all, Got a bit of an odd one here. I resized an existing system capture project to match the larger resolution of the new project I'm working on. I then imported s...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Vincent O'Connor
Greetings, I was playing around with the thought of asking two questions about an image on a slide, rather than duplicating the 1st slide, and changing the question o...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Simon Wood
Hi Community, I'm wondering if somebody can help - how can I use a slider to control a video?  For example: I have a video of a press applying pressure to metal, and...
over 8 years ago