Last Post Replies
Kathy Porter
I have been trying to insert a new slide in my project and when I hit the New Slide button, I get an error message that Storyline has stopped working. Then it dumps me...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Batt
Frances Steinberg
Am I missing something?  I can't figure out how to insert clipart into Storyline and am having to construct things in PPT and then save as a picture.  Is there a bette...
over 7 years ago
By Russell Still
Gary Wong
I have read the support article "How to view Storyline content on an iPad without an Internet connection".  It is stated that I must connect to download the files into...
over 7 years ago
By Russell Still
vivek rawat
What is the new feature in html 5??
over 7 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Darren Mc Neill
Is it possible to change the Submit button text from "Submit" to something else like: "Check" , or "Are you Correct?" or is it possible to create a custom button to do...
over 7 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Jo-Anne Satterly
If I build a course or quiz in HTML 5, will it be useable / viewable by those that don't have HTML 5 browsers?
over 7 years ago
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Wendy Farmer
Hi I have created a motion path animation in a ppt slide which I have imported into Storyline.  The animation doesn't work. Is there any documentation for Storyline si...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Al Miller
Can't find the Comstar Course Template. I tried the link (Download Template);  it's not there.  Can someone provide a link?
over 7 years ago
By Ivan Ballestas
Zishan Khan
Hi Storyline is out and looking great. Is there any chance of offering us Beta Testers a discount? That would be a great way of thanking us for identifying so many bug...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Batt
Mandy c.
Hello Experts: I 'd like to have 2-3 pictures for users to selected. Suppose the selected/clicked on one picture. This picture will continue keep to next slide. Would ...
over 7 years ago
By Mandy c.
Jessie Upp
Hi, I imported a Quizmaker file with a master slide and template colors. Everything imported fine, but I can't seem to edit the master slide's graphics/header bar. I c...
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
saffir test
Attached to this post is a super simple .story file. There is a button that sets a variable, and a shape that changes state based on the variable. WHY OH WHY is it n...
over 7 years ago
By saffir test
Joe Countryman
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question, but I was wondering what the cost of Storyline will be after May 15?
over 7 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paul Benne
Hi, Im looking for someone that can help build an eLearning course with Storyline. I have a writer and video production company on board. I just need the eLearning pla...
over 7 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Mohd Hasan
Hi all, I download the trial of SL and it is great so far. I love the control I get over the objects and I can do a lot more than what I used to in powerpoint I have a...
over 7 years ago
By Mohd Hasan
Mike Palmer
I have a question about the screen recording functionality. From what I can tell the screen recording must be launched from within Storyline itself in order to for the...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chris Simental
We are considering using Storyline for an upcoming project and have the following questions about its capabilities. Please note that all of the questions pertain to bo...
over 7 years ago
By Annie Jean
Marc-André Lavoie
How do i show the good answers during incorrect feedback on all activites?
over 7 years ago
By Marc-André Lavoie
Lance G.
I'm trying to adjust the font and size for text entry fields, but they keep on resetting to Articulate 12. What am I missing?
over 7 years ago
By Lance G.
Rich R
Is there a way to turn off the zoom feature (the little magnifying glass) on images in quizzes?
over 7 years ago
By Rich R