Last Post Replies
Ross Byers
Is there a way to disable the default setting of "jump to next slide when timeline ends?" All of my slides move on after 5 seconds, which isn't enough. I have a lot of...
over 7 years ago
By Pamela Keister
Todd Haynes
I've setup in the root Master Slide several layers that display text variables - such as the Module Title. This allows me to change the module title using a variable t...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jill Rashdi
I'm trying to set up a Find the Hidden Objects type of interaction, where things are hidden throughout the course.  Each time they find one, I want it to update on the...
over 7 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Sam Carter
The Storyline VPAT indicates Jaws  screnn reader is supported. Has anyone tried other screen readers that could be added to the list? Are there any specific actions th...
over 7 years ago
By Sam Carter
Chris Fletcher
Is there a variable that you can use for the number of attempts? I have someone wanting to be able to determine what happens in the branching by how many attempts they...
over 7 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Beata Chan
HI, This is ever so basic and i can do it in PowerPoint but not in Storyline.  I occassionally insert lengthy bullet points into my presentations.  I need to be able ...
over 7 years ago
By Kim Lorek
Susan van Heesbeen
I want to create a 'quiz' where it starts with eg 43 points. All answers are possible. There is no correct or incorrect, just a total score out of 43 points. The quest...
over 7 years ago
By Susan van Heesbeen
Sue Lorusso
I have published a course for a client, and everyone can hear the sound except one of the users - which is the client. His associate can hear it from the same link.  H...
over 7 years ago
By Sue Lorusso
Laura Fast
Are you supposed to be able to hear the audio attached to a marker when you click the marker icon in Story preview ? I can hear it when I'm in Marker Tools/Format/Prev...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shenifa Taite
I've added an audio file to a scene but don't know where or how to extend the audio for the duration of the project. Suggestions? Shenifa
over 7 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Julie Miles
I've only just started using Storyline, so everything I do is an experiment right now! I created a course and uploaded it to our LMS so I could test it, and although t...
over 7 years ago
By Julie Miles
Emma Dugan
Hello! Two questions: 1. Is there a way to remove the spinning around the marker? And essentially have it be just a shape? 2. Also, I'm confused as to how to use hots...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley W
Kelly Kremin
Articulate Web site is telling me that the page cannot be found when I try to navigate to the Storyline forum to submit a question. So perplexing!
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
irene w
Hi! New user, here. Been trying out Storyline all day and so far, it's great. Was wondering if there was a way to create a rotating image that changes on its own witho...
over 7 years ago
By Shwetha Bhaskar
Ed Crane
Hello, I imported a PPT into Storyline...upon import, it put triggers on each slide so that the slide would advance upon completion of the timeline. I removed these tr...
over 7 years ago
By Ed Crane
Sam Carter
When a hyperlink such as http://anything.com is entered in the notes area, Storyline will highlight it blue and underline it like a link.  The mouse cursor changes to ...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Gregory Sprinkle
Good afternoon all, I have been aquainting myself with the Storyline software since our company purchased it recently, and I am having trouble with the Import feature...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
XAn Choly
Storyline users, what method do you use to alert users that 'this course has audio' ? Love to hear back...
over 7 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
ted hildebrandt
Hi, I have been able to work with the Player "Next" button to program the triggers to jump to the screens I want.  The "Next" button in the player was automatically ma...
over 7 years ago
By Annie Jean
Cath P
Hoping someone can help.   I have had to convert a number of mp4 videos to swf files as the external LMS where these will be uploaded cannot run mp4s.  I had requeste...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson