Last Post Replies
Richard Chasin
I have 2 hyperlinks on a screen, each opens a website. Both are set to open a new window. If one is clicked and opens a new browser window, how can I click the second ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kim Morris
Hello there - I'm having trouble with the timeline interaction. When previewed and published, the timeline interaction base layer shows up in each slide layer making a...
almost 9 years ago
Cory Solutes
Hello - I'd really appreciate some assistance from anyone who has worked with app simulations / screen recordings. I've done this extensively in Captivate, but only fo...
almost 9 years ago
Michel Beraud
Hi, For reasons that I won't get into, I would like hide the Previous and Next buttons, when reviewing the quiz. I'll create a Close (x) button instead (my custom Rev...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sean Cardwell
I'm trying to allow users to seek thru the timeline with the Player Seekbar, however, even though you can drag the seekbar. It doesn't change the slide's time in any w...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ray Mooney
I've looked through the forum and I have not seen an answer that helps me achieve what I am looking for. I'm hoping someone with more experience can assist me. I hope ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruth Moore
Is it possible to change the Submit button on a free form drag and drop to 'Done' just for one slide?  (I don't want to make a global change that affects all Submit bu...
almost 9 years ago
By Joe Pillsbury
hasan topkaraoğlu
Is there any fullscreen option on storyline player ??? Thanks...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
hasan topkaraoğlu
The project I made in storyline didn't work mobile phone and ipad altough the link I created an iframe code is fine. I embed the link extension as story.html5.html My...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke Mosse
Hi there I'm having an issue with Correct/Incorrect layers. When I travel back to a question slide which has been submitted and shown the 'Incorrect' or 'Correct' lay...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
hasan topkaraoğlu
Hey, folk How can I add a fullscreen button on storyline player? Is there someone who has any idea about this and could you please share?Thanks...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mat Fo
Hi, When I try a story file online (google Drive), I have a error message in my Chrome Console and I see a white page. Error: Uncaught ReferenceError: WriteSwfObject...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Smit
Hello, I have a new challenge for you all. Currently I am creating courses for a new software program. We show students a step-by-step procedure and want them to repro...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Coffin
Hello, We have an upcoming project to create and redesign trainings using Storyline.  Contact pcoffin@collegenannies.com for more information.  Twin-Cities based con...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Coffin
Mike B.
The page forwards to an obviously messed up URL, and the reply is not updated. Makes it hard to fix spelling mistakes later... :) I was unable to update my last reply...
almost 9 years ago
Shawna Murray
I have added a wufoo link to several online modules and they all have the same triggers etc and are working - except for one.  Is it possible that there is some sort o...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristy Casey
I have set up a course with a quiz at the end that has a 80% pass rate, when you fail I wan to be able to  head back to the start of the quiz (not the whole course) an...
almost 9 years ago
Robert McCormack
Hi Guys I'm a newbee to Storyline and Macs and would be grateful for some advice on the following: I have storyline 2 installed on my windows PC and having just purc...
almost 9 years ago
Matt Leo
Hi everyone, I've run into a bug where the player tabs are changing order in HTML5. I am running Storyline 2 Update 5. I've attached a screenshot to explain, but her...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marina Grinberg
Hi, I have a drag and drop interaction which works like this: User "clicks on the Drag Item" State changes to "selected" The Drag Item is dragged and dropped on i...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie