Last Post Replies
Horacio Navarro
I´m using a scrolling panel and inserting markers inside it, when I preview my project it looks fine. But after publishing it and uploading it to our LMS, the labels f...
almost 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Katie Evans
Hi community, I have a course that's supposed to be iPad compatible but the first image shows how it's being displayed on the iPad, and on the second image, there's s...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Howie Pearson
Has anyone managed to create a page turning effect in storyline 2? It's something I'm looking to add to a course I'm building.
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cristin Moloney
I have had an external vendor provide another area in my business a storyline piece developed in 1 however we use 2. There are some issues with connections when it's p...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Abhishek Roy
I want to create an animation in Storyline where a teacher will be writing something on blackboard with a chalk.I want to sync the hand (holding the chalk) movement wi...
almost 9 years ago
Karel Wagner
Hi Everyone, Has anyone experienced this problem? The menu appears to skip a topic, however the player isn't. What I'm attempting to say is all the slides play in the...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Muthukumaran Velayutham
Hi, I'm just importing the Korean language translation into the Storyline. While Importing, Translations are not happening 100%, Please see the attached screenshot an...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Nina Palazzo
Hey all! I am setting up a sort of game for my client. In this game, the user has to drag and drop answers from one side of the screen to the other. The issue is my c...
almost 9 years ago
By Nina Palazzo
Kellie Sims
I do work for the Federal government and my WBT courses must be 508-compliant. Part of that is keyboard accessibility. I've run myself ragged troubleshooting 508 funct...
almost 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Kay Fenton
I have a slide with 2 layers.  Base layer contains an object called Navigation which when clicked goes to the second layer.   Second layer contains an object called Ba...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joan Prevett
I am using Storyline 2 to develop an online systems training project.  When I insert a screen recording and set the microphone properties I find that my screen actions...
almost 9 years ago
Leslie Steele
I have created a Feedback tab in my Player window, but I only want it to appear on the last slide.    When I view my project in Story View, there is no option to des...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Dustin Keith
I suddenly noticed that certain slides within a program will change when the space bar is pressed, as though the user had clicked on the next button.   Has anyone exp...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham Gordon
Hi all I am looking for a solution to a problem I am having.  I have a 7 page .pdf document that I want to put into a scrollable window in the player.  However, I can...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ranjeeta K
Hi, I have a set of multiple true false questions on one slide. When the user selects the correct answers or combination of correct and incorrect answers and clicks t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gordon Clogston
I am working on a course to teach new sales people how to evolve a total solution from our catalog of components. I want to use a scroll panel in lightbox mode that wi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
PRAKASH B
Hi Every body We have five slides in storyline . we have to publish LMS Scorm  versio 1.2  and i set tracking option for complete/incomplete  will i remove the parti...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Pesce
I am trying to save a template file and include variables in it. So far so good, but when I create a new project based on that template, the variables are gone. Does a...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marcos Roberto
Hello guys I downloaded this file on the internet and have a doubt When you click on the question of the third column (the question of the center) ... choose incorrect...
almost 9 years ago
Digital Content
I have a base layer slide that has a bunch of buttons on it that when clicked take you to a different slide layer which has a video on it. (Button 1 opens Video 1; But...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie