Last Post Replies
Debra Wilson
How can I add a trigger that takes the user to another slide when they click on the CONTINUE button at the end of a quiz? The slide they will go to contains the correc...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Azizi Abdullah
Hi. I have a 'menu' slide which includes buttons linking to the first slide in 3 different scenes, then the last slide in each scene links back to the menu slide. That...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham Gordon
Hi All I am hoping that someone can help me out here.  I am trying to design a course where the learner enters the course, clicks on language preference (English or F...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Curt Archambault
Hello all, I am working with a client on building an e-learning/LMS. I am project managing this initiative for them. Rather than purchasing a built out LMS, the clien...
almost 9 years ago
By Curt Archambault
Everett Harris
My LCMS has a 1024x1268 player that plays the articulate player. Even with storyline published at 800x600, the user has to scroll down to see the submit button on ques...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lauren McCombs
Hi, I have published my Storyline file for the web and saved it on my local drive. When I load to my company's web server to share, the published file will not play c...
almost 9 years ago
Mary Jo Belfiore
Need to buy a Webcam to use with Replay and Storyline....any suggestions?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monique South
Hi, Help! IS there a way to eliminate the background color that shows in my preview version when it is published? See attached. Thank you!
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Newman
Hi everyone, I'm working on a course that recycles Flash animations from an older course. These animations are interactive, so the user has to click and hold a button...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marcel Lendi
One of the things I regularly am missing in Storyline is some kind of math toolbox. Programming is possible in Java, but Java is not always supported, sometimes hard t...
almost 9 years ago
By Marcel Lendi
Leon Geschwind
I asked this a few months back and the answer was no. Does anyone know if this has changed? I have content in portrait mode that I would like to import into the iPad m...
almost 9 years ago
Liz Bark
Hi there, I have created a course with essay questions and the only way to get them submitted to the trainer is to print from a results slide and email them. So I've...
almost 9 years ago
Stacy B
When I preview my entire project (SL2), it is playing correctly, even the two slides that don't show in the Menu; the last slide of each scene.  Does anyone know why t...
almost 9 years ago
Alex Kidner
Hi, I have created a course which has two possible branches for learners to go down, and as such has two possible assessments to sit at the end of the course. I canno...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aisha Mackay
I have multiple quizzes in different scenes and a result slide at the end of each individual quiz. I am trying to create a result slide that brings all of the results...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martha Hales
My course is being hosted by an organization that uses Adobe Connect for their LMS. I'm supposed to put the Storyline output into a Content folder inside a SCORM to Co...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Corey Barr
Hello everyone, I'm trying to insert a scroll bar on a slide layer in Storyline, but it looks like that is just not an option (i.e. the option to insert is completely...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vimal singh
I want to remove resources tab from a single slide in my course, but It should be in all other slides. Please help ,If anyone have any idea about it. Is it possible th...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Niki Bray
Hello!!  Well, I am a little stuck on one of my eLearning Heroes Challenges.  In my demo, I want users to click on any image whenever they want but after all images (s...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
ileana d'iorio
Hi! I'm trying to change the frame of my course with a new one (as I did many times  using SL 1). Now, after updatig the file in SL 2, the same "frame.swf" doesn't ru...
almost 9 years ago