Last Post Replies
SAMANTHA  G
Hi, I have 8 buttons on my screen, each linked to a trigger a unique sound clip. The first button works fine, but if a click the second button, the two sound clips pl...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Samantha Foster
I'm a complete newbie to Articulate, Storyline and e-learning (first day today). I'm a Mac user, and trying it all for the first time. I have Parallels and Windows loa...
almost 9 years ago
Katie Venit
Tim Slade does from really beautiful work, and he recently posted an idea for a seamless transition between slides. I love the idea of having the shapes fly out after ...
almost 9 years ago
Sharon Collins
I just published the course to the web for a client to review and she is not able to view the file.  Suggestions?  
almost 9 years ago
Sean McAlary
I am creating a course in storyline, where I want each unit to have its own unique glossary in the player. However when I go to the Unit scene and change the glossary ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stevie V
Anyone else experiencing this? Example scenario I keep experiencing: I am on a slide layer with an audio file. I cropped a long clip to keep a few seconds of it. I hi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Wade Kreiser
I'm new to Storyline and checking out a trial.  To test out the importing of Powerpoint I decided to use a Jeopardy game I had, but I've been running into a few issues...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stan Guthrie
I am trying to create a quiz, that if they do not pass, they can retake the exam. When they retake the exam, I do not want to have them see the previous responses.  I ...
almost 9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Trip Levine
Greetings! We're using Articulate Storyline to record 12 responses and then TinCan to deliver those responses to our LRS. Unfortunately, what occurs is 12 signals ar...
almost 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Ken Haas
Is there any way to save the current slide's state to the LMS.  If I understand correctly, a slides state is not saved until the learner goes to another slide.  We're ...
almost 9 years ago
Caitlyn Goodwyn
I have a hyperlink to another course on our LMS that contains percent signs. When I publish, the links lose the percent signs and then don't work. I've tried using a d...
almost 9 years ago
Karoline Keyworth
Hello All, As apart of my company, we required our employees to watch a safety video each month. Starting this month, we placed the video with a 10 question quiz in a...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kati Lett
I have a coworker who is looking to create a pretest type situation, where if users get all of the answers correct then they do not need to take any more of the course...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Matt Kurtin
Audio plays fine on iPad until reach slide with MP4 video. The slide with video plays fine. After leaving that slide, the rest of the slides do not play their audio. T...
almost 9 years ago
By Matt Kurtin
Gloria Guy
Hi Heroes! I've found a great hover/click audio sample I'd like to use on all of the buttons in my course. At the moment, I'm inserting the audio files in each slide ...
almost 9 years ago
By Gloria Guy
Georges Vassiliou
Dear all, I am quite new in the community as we just get a storyline 2 licenses recently to develop our e-learning portal. My question is the following; can I include...
almost 9 years ago
Sally Matson
I am building a course in SL2 that includes some legal requirements.  I would like to have a gavel moving down then up as though a judge has just hit it on the desk. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michelle Childs
I have a slide with three different objects which are linked to three layers on my slide.  So the user clicks on one object to go to a specific layer.  When the user g...
almost 9 years ago
Arista Botha
Hi, Could someone please help me? Articulate 2: I find that some of my screens don't render / display as it should once published. Here are some of the symptoms: ...
almost 9 years ago
Steve Mitchell
Hello, When we are testing our modules in the LMS (ecampus) a the end of every module we are getting a connection error - unable to connect to the server (see attachm...
almost 9 years ago