Last Post Replies
Susan Riedemann
I'm a newbie to Storyline and I have been given aPPT with voiceover - is there a way to bring over the voiceover when I bring the PPT into Storyline?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi Heroes some time ago Teddy (my entry for e-learning challenge #74) revealed a sneak peak of a freebie I was working on. Finally it's finished. It's an origami rib...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Heidi McMahon
I have imported question from my project into a quiz bank. I had over 150 question broken into three quizzes where they are able to have multiple attempts at the quest...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
nrowe@Imcu.com Rowe
I am really struggling with hiding layers.  In my perfect scenario I would hide a layer by the user clicking either next or previous. However, everytime I try to add ...
almost 9 years ago
By nrowe@Imcu.com Rowe
Gaia Trentino
Hi everyone. I just created my first project ,slides and video. I need now to add the audio, any suggestion on how to do it? If I select 'story view' I don't get the...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Smith
Is this an issue that anyone else has experienced? I can change the fill of the newly inserted button if I just pick a color, but if I want to use the eyedropper to se...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary McGivern
I am getting an error message that says: 'AICC_ENTRY_FLAG_DEFAULT' is undefined. Has anyone encountered this error? Does anyone know where I should go to fix it?
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Allen Moore
Is it possible to change state of object on Master Slide from object on a layer. Objects on Master Slide don't show up as a selection.
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ravindra Gardi
I am trying to record the software simulation, my software size is something 1276*920 and monitor size in 1280*960, but whenever I select the record area as "Select Wi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Arnov S
hi, I have one issue regarding attaching the interactive PDF in storyline. I am unable make this file cross browser compatible. This works fine in IE. The output has ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
trupti wankhade
Tabs such as Insert, Home, View, and Design get disabled while working on Articulate Storyline 2 and they are enabled after some time automatically. If anyone has fac...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Miguel Barquera
Hi everyone, I am developing a telescope pointing to the moon. Four buttons control the horizontal (2 paths) and vertical (2 paths) movement, and a slider controls th...
almost 9 years ago
By Miguel Barquera
Michael Long
I am currently using multiple question banks for an assessment. When I review the quiz results for those questions, I have no problem reviewing all the questions when ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Fred Leahy
I have found that I can't display a superscript in a text box that contains a variable. I was using [%slider2% OF]. On the slide the "O" is shown as a superscript as i...
almost 9 years ago
By Sagar Mavale
Debbie Fowler
I've got to create a slide or two that will prompt the learner to answer true or false based on 20 different statements. We don't want this on 20 different slides beca...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fiona Macelli
My course has quizzes for each of several sections/topics.  At the moment, I have each quiz topic in its own question bank Does anyone know if there's a way - maybe u...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vimal singh
Hi,  I got stuck in a functionality, if anyone have any idea about it. please help. 1.)I need a button in the slide ,so that user can download/print the content of t...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adam Miller
Hello all, I am having trouble with one particular project not showing as complete in skillport. I have tried to change the tracking parameters but it will not show a...
almost 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
gregory casseleux
Hello, I am currently working on a course with a variable in the course (name of the learner). However, when I add the reference in some text boxes and previsualise t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lori Johnson
Just as I can return the value in a variable by using '%variable%, is there a way I check for state? I am attempting to change the state of an object from 'hidden' to...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard