Last Post Replies
Don Adams
Twice I have observed in a display while authoring, red text that seems to be superimposed on red text.  The text is not there until previewed.  The error is observed...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel England
Hello! I am working on a client project that includes embedded SWF videos on nearly every slide. I am finding that the Articulate Storyline 1 volume control is not wor...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Professional Academy
I know this is an old issue but I am having trouble with my videos dramatically losing quality after publishing. After going through many discussions on here I tried t...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amy Cosgrove
My employer will be implementing a new LMS by the end of the year, and I need to start to prepare for content conversion.  I have been working with LMS and WBT for abo...
almost 9 years ago
By Amy Cosgrove
Alicia Breig
Hi Articulate Community,      Our group would like to explore the idea of allowing users to take a pre-test at the very beginning of a course and "test out" of topics...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jen Ferguson
I am using the template for the drag and drop sorting slide.  I want my drag items to have more than one acceptable drop location.  Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Suzanne Johnson
I am trying to publish my second online course to CSOD LMS via Articulate Storyline 2.  For some reason when viewing the course in CSOD a “Download This Clip” drop dow...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
PJ Curran
Hi, I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do this; I'm in edit mode in the quiz slide and have set up the correct/incorrect layers, but and not seeing how t...
almost 9 years ago
David Branford
Hi, We have several projects published in Storyline 1.8.1412.921 (I got that version from the meta.xml file). These have been working fine on various versions of IE a...
almost 9 years ago
Mayuresh Saka
Hi, I have created a course in which i have a question bank. there are 20 question in the question bank out of which 15 are set to display. (storyline 2 version 5: 15...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Anita Horsley
Hi again, I have a question about sliders. I have 3 sliders with 2 possible answers. I'd like the user to pick one possible answer from each slider and based on their...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Rajendra Malloju
Hi Team, I have a one Question that Russian language will work in storyline are not i mean content will support are not
almost 9 years ago
By Bhaskar yalijala
stanton mackellar
I was thinking recently that it would be cool to have an HTML style popup menu in a course and started looking at the different ways I could do this. I could use ...
almost 9 years ago
By Lloyd Hill
Justin Lambakis
I have a client who has a need to "modularize" their training; meaning that they have some lessons that apply only to certain products and those lessons only get ...
almost 9 years ago
By Lloyd Hill
Dennis Hall
Hi All: In flash, if I want to create a dynamic navigation menu, I would use actionscript to read an XML file. I could also do this in the Captivate player I cre...
almost 9 years ago
By Lloyd Hill
tracey bennett
Hi everyone, I created a "Pick Many Freeform" quiz question with multiple hotspots.  Each hotspot has an adjustable state (of a green checkmark) so the learner can se...
almost 9 years ago
Ted Nguyen
Hi, Can someone please tell me why part of my player's border outline is cropped off after the courses are published and loaded to our LMS.  Our LMS is not SCORM so I...
almost 9 years ago
Craig Wadley
Im designing a course that has multiple quizes. Say for example the course has Quiz 1 and Quiz 2. The user has the option of choosing either of these quizes, Each of ...
almost 9 years ago
Silvia Robles
Hello, I am having difficulties putting in order my scenes from StoryLine 2 into LMS. I worked some scenes out of order in StoryLine2 and correctly sequence them in t...
almost 9 years ago
lance monlux
I'm not sure what I did but I did too much work after whatever I licked to use the back arrow. How do I unlock the storyline view and get back to slide. The button on ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie