Last Post Replies
Matthew Ash
Hi everyone, I've created a 15 point slider using some great tips from other tutorials. I've created sliders with less points before, and have worked well. The curre...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sara Bostrand
Hi there, We are experiencing a problem when we attempt to access Storyline content in our LMS with Safari on an iPad. For our results slides, we have chosen to remo...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - I was recently asked by a prospective client "what types of quizzes can you add to our courses?".. So I pulled of some screen shots of the Storyline quizzes,...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bhaskar yalijala
Hi Friends, Can I stop the online video..? while goto next slide... when i go to the next slide, that video's audio is running in coming slides.. Can any one help me!
almost 9 years ago
Victoria Sublette
Hi Gurus! I am using a drag and drop quiz and found that I was getting incorrect feedback when I went to review the slide. I found an earlier post from Ashely that s...
almost 9 years ago
Carolyn Herlin
I have a user who has a Storyline 2 file saved on her desktop. Whenever she tries to save it in Storyline, she gets an error saying, "This process cannot access the fi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Joseph Riegelmayer
How do you open the Quiz toolbar once you save a question.. I seem to have lost my toolbar.... Please Help!!
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike B.
Subject line says it all. I'm trying out changing all of our videos to embedded links, but I would still like my slides to advance automatically upon the completion of...
almost 9 years ago
By Mike B.
Ahlia Khan-Trottier
Hello!  I would like students to be able to copy text (a DNA sequence) from a storyline slide so that they can paste it into a search engine on a webpage.  Is there a ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lynn Mathew
I have the text coming in at different stages during a video (many of them). The slides are set to return to initial state. When clicking or dragging the seekbar back ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heidi McMahon
I currently have an E-Learning published to Articulate Online and I would like to update it to a new version. Every time I try to publish I get this error message. Is ...
almost 9 years ago
By Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
Nicole Kaz
Hello, I am trying to get my training to track correctly and resume right before the quiz for people who have taken the course, failed the quiz and not retried in the...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Natalie Lett
Recently, I created an evaluation in Storyline 2 and had a class of trainees complete it. The evaluation included questions with a 5-point scale rating, and free form ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dustin Weathers
What should I do if my screen recordings do not download into my project in articulate? I used the "Record Screen" button and started recording before I began. When I ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
chandler hopkins
Hello! I am new the Storyline 2, so hopefully this will be a quick fix and I am just missing a simple step! i am having Previous and Next buttons appear when I preview...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Purevsambuu Munkh-Ochir
Hello, I'm using Storyline to create a try it simulation of SAP transaction. My learners needs to type some text in a text field and advance to the next slide without...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Reid
I'm an ID who provides rapid build solutions that are interactive and engaging. If you're interested in a cost effective alternative to salaried staff, need someone to...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claude Abbott
Hi everyone! I'm working on a Storyline 2,  36-question survey, the user has to choose between 1 and 10 for each question.  My survey has 5 questions per slide, for a...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Roeland Leyssen
Could you tell me how I can enter V&V. The & seems not to be accepted, it is translated in the second V being underscored.
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay Yearley
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried creating master slides for Review slides (and how/where to set them up). More specifically, is it possible t...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie