Last Post Replies
sachin nehere
Hi, How to create image carousel in articulate storyline 1?
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kuriko A
In Storyline 2, the body text is not aligned with the heading text in the Notes tab. In Storyline 1, the left margin is aligned between the heading and the body text, ...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rich Wersinger
G'Day All & I'm so Glad to Be a Newbie Here! I'm struggling with video quality to satisfy my client. Our goal is to upload our Story to an LMS that requires a SC...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Soniya Sebastian
Hi, Have a slide were i need to add in some image rotations, below are the details .. can someone help with a way to get this done please? I want to show 3 logo's on...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Wray
Hi there, I have not had any formal training in Articulate but I would like to set up and assessment which will be hosted as a SCORM file on our LMS and I would like ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
gregory casseleux
Hello, I am currently working with a partner agency on a .story file. Resolution of the slides is 1024 x 576. We use  some Microsoft fonts (Segoe UI) which are inst...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Julie Ellis
First off, using Storyline 1, I have inserted a cue point with a trigger on a shape set offslide to show a layer at a specific point in the narration. My question is, ...
almost 9 years ago
Stacy B
Hello, I'm a content developer new to Storyline.  Tasked with creating simple screencasts of e-learning courses,  coupled with audio, I am having difficulty understan...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leonie Regan
Hi, Have published a module, which shows and works perfectly on PC but has the following problems when viewed on iPad: 1. markers do not display content 2. logo not vi...
almost 9 years ago
riccardo di giulio
when loading a scorm module produced by storyline in docebo 3.5 I've a screen size problem on Ipad (see image below). Rigth and bottom borders are truncated. I'm using...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Simone Gielis
Hi, We have upgraded from 1 to 2 and are having trouble with our quizzes. The first question is ok but when they quiz moves to the second question, we are no longer ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Don Adams
Twice I have observed in a display while authoring, red text that seems to be superimposed on red text.  The text is not there until previewed.  The error is observed...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel England
Hello! I am working on a client project that includes embedded SWF videos on nearly every slide. I am finding that the Articulate Storyline 1 volume control is not wor...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Professional Academy
I know this is an old issue but I am having trouble with my videos dramatically losing quality after publishing. After going through many discussions on here I tried t...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amy Cosgrove
My employer will be implementing a new LMS by the end of the year, and I need to start to prepare for content conversion.  I have been working with LMS and WBT for abo...
almost 9 years ago
By Amy Cosgrove
Alicia Breig
Hi Articulate Community,      Our group would like to explore the idea of allowing users to take a pre-test at the very beginning of a course and "test out" of topics...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jen Ferguson
I am using the template for the drag and drop sorting slide.  I want my drag items to have more than one acceptable drop location.  Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
almost 9 years ago
Suzanne Johnson
I am trying to publish my second online course to CSOD LMS via Articulate Storyline 2.  For some reason when viewing the course in CSOD a “Download This Clip” drop dow...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
PJ Curran
Hi, I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do this; I'm in edit mode in the quiz slide and have set up the correct/incorrect layers, but and not seeing how t...
almost 9 years ago
David Branford
Hi, We have several projects published in Storyline 1.8.1412.921 (I got that version from the meta.xml file). These have been working fine on various versions of IE a...
almost 9 years ago