Last Post Replies
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Whitney Lowe
 I have a presentation with audio on several slides. There is an option for them to click a button which opens a new web browser tab to see an example of what is being...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Johan Young
Good day. I'm going on my 3rd week using Articulate Storyline 2. So far, so good except...I ran into a major problem this afternoon! My project is an interactive surve...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kelly Bardsley
Hi, I am using Storyline 1... I have set up audible 'clicks' to play when my user clicks next or previous. The triggers work in 'Preview Slide' mode, and all seems wel...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeffrey Clark
I just updated to Update 5 and noticed that there's an issue with the way Player fonts display. In update 4(see 1st image) the MetaCondBold-Roman font I use for a Play...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Toomey
Hi all, I have a super-locked down course. When the learner fails a quiz, it was asked that the project return to the beginning slide with no chance to navigate using...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Andrew Swanson
Hello, Currently I am working on a project in which I have a TextEntry Box.  The response I am looking for from the student is not a specific one. They will be able ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Débora Souza
hello! two doubts, when I use the audio recording feature in articulate storyline, there is a tool that reduces the noise or I need to pass the audio file that record...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Kapala
Hi All, We have created a piece of work for a client, unfortunately  there is one slide where we have a drag and drop slide which we created. On the PC it works fine ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Learning Pearl
Hi there I am currently looking at Articulate on a free 30 trial.  However, I cannot actually see the screen of the tutorial.  I have tried every way to increase the ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Christine Flack-Blazier
Is there a way to have child layers within Storyline? I have a tab interaction with multiple layers. The secondary level has a graphic that needs to stay visible when ...
almost 9 years ago
By Chad Keller
Diana Kim
Hi, I'm hoping to change scenes depending on the slider moves. 1. I set up a slider in each scene like below.  this is topic 1 slider.  In the topic 2, the slide...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cindy Holland
I was running the closed captioning on a separate layer, however every time the cc button was Un selected and then selected again it would "resume state". This however...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gary Collins
Ok, This week I decided to take my first crack at an eLearning Challenge with my newly acquired Storyline 2. This is the first time I have used motion paths and all ...
almost 9 years ago
By Gary Collins
Tina McDonald
Hi everyone,  we have a project where we'd like to have users check different objects to mark organizational values.  When they click the object, a check mark or an "X...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Maurizio Costanza
Hello to everybody, I Have read lot of threads on this item. My ideas are very confused... I made some tests, using html5 on ipad the link to pdf works but not on and...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have a client that wants a storyline project on a CD that will include an exam, which will save to that local computer. This sounds like it will need an inst...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Grant Arendse
Hi  I created an assessment with with one scene, and drew question banks with a results slide at the end.  When i preview the entire project, it does not display res...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandy Farnan
saw some posts about create-layer feature not showing and how to get it back on screen. My problem is, a portion of my layer creator isn't showing specifically, the po...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Javier Mosquera
I searched along the forums and got no answer for theis. Can the menu be momentarily hidden? I ask this with the porpouse of having some more room for objects on each ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie