Last Post Replies
Laurence Conway
Hi, Is it possible to insert a custom image as the marker button? Thanks
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Cymberleigh Hawkins-Thomas
Hi there, Is anyone familiar with a way to set an expiry of 12 months when publishing an Articulate Storyline course to a CD? Thank you, Cymberleigh.
9 years ago
By Cymberleigh Hawkins-Thomas
Nicole  Sankey
Does anyone use webworks along with word versions of screencasts? If so, how has this worked for you.
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Lancaster
Hi everyone, While working on custom players for courses using only controls on a master slide for slide navigation, I am finding serious system instability creating ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Doug Thompson
We are setting the course to track completion by slide views. Is it possible for a final slide to come up that tells the user whether they have completed the course or...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Cindy Katz
**UPDATE - I just figured this out - it is located from the View Menu | Feedback Master. Please ignore this question. Thanks! Hello, I can create a custom quiz that ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Anna Sompolska
Hello, Here is the scenario.  I have several button on the page which link to layers.  I want to remove the player buttons and create my own next button, which should...
9 years ago
By Anna Sompolska
Chris Spurlock
I am using Articulate Online Trial. I uploaded a course. I click Launch once and it works fine. If I close the course, and then try to launch it again I get the spinni...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diane Dauble
I loaded a video that has some audio.  It is not playing the sound. Is there something in the Articulate program I need to turn on? Thanks  
9 years ago
By Diane Dauble
Jeremy Smith
Hi everyone, still new at Articulate (going to the Expert training for Storyline 2 in April!!!!) and have a question. I have attached a file that shows what I am tryi...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ady Howes
Hi There. Hopefully a simple question. If I have a variable that marks a section as being completed and therefore enables the next section of the menu, will the variab...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy L.
Hello. I am having an issue with bullets in a text box showing on the workspace just fine, but in preview and publish, the turn into tiny dots. I have to make them nor...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Paul MacDonell
I have a very interesting challenge.  I want my story to jump to a slide based on the following conditions -> someone from either Marketing or Finance views all 3 v...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Daoust
I've been searching the site and can't seem to find instructions for building a template. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
curlyQT Joy
Hi- I'm having several complaints that some quiz questions within assessments are displaying incorrect feedback with correct answers are chosen. Any ideas as to why th...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vineetha charles
Hi, I have to change the tracking count for the slides viewed and upload them again into the LMS. I was wondering if anyone knew how to change the number of slides tr...
9 years ago
Michel Koster
Is there a zoom function in AS that students can use? I mean that they can click on a magnifying glass and then move the zoomed function over a picture?
9 years ago
Jane Jones
I'm looking for examples of how others have created software training using the zoom effect to focus on a small part of the screen. I would like to use callouts or mar...
9 years ago
By Jane Jones
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I appreciate that the Format Painter is included on the Home Tab in Storyline. I'm finding that although there is a Format Painter in the Mini Toolbar (the one that p...
9 years ago
Ric Gauci
I have a course I am developing for a client and when previewing the entire project or after publishing quotation marks (and some other characters) do not appear corre...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby