Last Post Replies
KURT BORNE
I'm new to Articulate, and I just tried to practice recording a video off the internet. When I replayed in Preview mode, the voices were all giving an echo effect (or ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Greg Layton
Hi everyone,  I'm having some trouble with some of my audio. When I listen to it after importing it is nice and clear speech. However, when I import it into Storyline...
over 9 years ago
Lily Wang
I used "include HTML5 output" when publishing the course. But the story_html5.html file didn't self-adapt its page size when viewed in Chrome on PC. Strangly, it could...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Shetty
Can anyone tell me why motion paths behave differently when viewing the html5 output compared to the .html output? In the html5 version the motion paths don't move to/...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ian Mondrow
Hi All, I previously created a course in Storyline 1. When published, storyline 1 would automatically select text boxes for users. However, Storyline 2 doesn't seem t...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ian Mondrow
Hi All, I just upgraded to Storyline 2. Everything looks dandy, except when I published my course (which was previously in Storyline 1), it doesn't select the text bo...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Hartman
Is anyone else bothered by the the new interface on Storyline 2? It seems that the flat design, loss of crispness, lower contrast, and grey fonts make it much more di...
over 9 years ago
By Tracy Buthe
Leanne Blunden
I'm trying to add java script for my video into Storyline 2 and i keep getting a message that says the video cannot be inserted from the embed code. I used the same c...
over 9 years ago
Kendra Barker
Please see the attached.  When I go to the video on the 3rd slide, press the previous button, and come back to the 3rd slide the presentation freezes.  It also shows a...
over 9 years ago
Kelly Schultze
I have a course where I want the learner to click buttons in a specific order. I want to have 3 buttons visible, with 2 disabled. Once the learner goes through the fir...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anne McCloskey
Double clicked on the Articulate Storyline icon to launch it and got an error message saying "Flash Player 10 or higher for Internet Explorer is required to run Articu...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ana Lucia Barguil
Hi, I started using the Storyline in July 2012 and learn daily with this community. I thank all the rich learning process. I apologize for my bad English. Until now I ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Suzanne Powers
I'm new at this so could someone help me with directing me in the best way to implement the below game ideas 1. Start with Heart game: Think back to your last convers...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
boris hudec
Hello, Is it possible to insert a new writing font in Storyline ? Thank your for your help,
over 9 years ago
Raphy Abano
Hi everyone,   I was wondering if anyone had encountered this recently and if there was any way to fix or workaround this.   I have a course done in SL1 where the ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Marc Lee
When click on insert | Audio | from file, it seems to load the file I want to load but then no waveform appears in that layer and the audio does not play. What am I mi...
over 9 years ago
Karen Kaye
I'm trying to get a better understanding of when I should use these two elements in Storyline, specifically, when I would choose states/triggers v. a layer when buildi...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Connell
Gordon Priebe
Hi there, I'm new to Storyline and most probably just blind. So sorry in advance if this is a silly question. What I want to do is to return a drag object to it's st...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Noah Freedman
We have just tried out the newly-released Storyline 2 and, when publishing to Tin Can, came across something strange in the tincan.xml file. In Storyline 1, activity ...
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Downes
Victoria Johnson
Hi Guys Is there a way to create multiple feedback options with quizzing? i.e.: in addition to "correct", "incorrect", and "try again", can you trigger a "this is alm...
over 9 years ago