Last Post Replies
Nick Ashleigh
Hi Everyone.  I have created a "pick-from" menu where participants choose vocabulary from a list, and when they return to the menu, the choices they made are changed t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Gavin Howard
Hi I have downloaded the update for Articulate Storyline and when I attempt to import a powerpoint presentation- it continues to try and read the project (see attachme...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi heroes, I inserted a video (embedded from Vimeo) on a layer. It shows the first image of the film, the play-button and everything, but I cannot start it. Maybe it ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Caroline Turner
Help!! I haven't used story line for a while BUT need to and it won't open. It is saying... ! (in triangle) Flash player 10 or higher for internet explorer is require...
over 9 years ago
John McKearney
I am not able to paste code when I try to Execute Java Script within the Script section of the Trigger Wizard in Storyline 2. I have done this before, but for some re...
over 9 years ago
Kim Hemingway
As I understand it, per. the EULA you get two user/developer licenses when you install Articulate, for work or home or to share with a colleague. And the iPad app is f...
over 9 years ago
Alvin Fu
Good Day Heroes! Has anyone created an eLearning that test kids on writing the alphabets correctly by using their fingers? (via touch-screen devices)?
over 9 years ago
By Evan Robichaux
Amr  Alaa
Hi Heroes;  Need some help to know the different types of quizzes I can build with Storyline? [drag-drop, multiple choice...etc]  How can I monitor participant's pro...
over 9 years ago
By Amr Alaa
Michelle Christie
Hello,  I am about to embark on a large development project.  I will most likely be using the Articulate characters (the comic-like ones).  For what I need, there jus...
over 9 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Alan Montague, CPLP
Hi folks. I managed to persuade my clients that they didn't want me to create the '2 page pamphlet' that they had in mind to support the rollout of new PC laptops to ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shifa George
 Hi All, I had a quick question on Articulate Story-line.How can I remove the outside menu screen, in some of the preview templates ? Thanks.
over 9 years ago
By Shifa George
Sadie Clauser
I have successfully completed this task on one of my screens, but can't on another.  Can anyone help me?  
over 9 years ago
Gail Wingate
I'm stumped.  I'm getting the error again, and not sure what I did to get it. I've done the following: 1. uninstalled flash player, 2. uninstalled Chrome (although I...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kate Pleasant
I am wanting to survey my learners and give them the option to select as many describers from a list as they feel fit them. Based on what they pick (more of one catego...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amr  Alaa
I need help to download published files to the library section in the app here is what I did: 1. Published Storyline file to Web and choose enable IOS and offline sa...
over 9 years ago
By Amr Alaa
Gaynor Price
Hi Everyone, I am looking to employ and e-learning designer in Essex, England to work with me as I have too much to do.   As this is a new way of working for me I do...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
PRAKASH B
hi,  what are the usage of tin can API    how to learn tin can any sites available in tin can   please give or share the links Thanks     Prakash.b
over 9 years ago
By Humera Shazia
Lynda Morrison
Does anyone out there know if I add both a quiz and a survey to a storyline module will I be able to obtain results for both the quiz and the survey. I want to test f...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Keith armour
I have developed a few tutorials that have been launched into online. These have been tracked and the results available. I have only one small issue though. When the p...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
William Uhring
I am trying to embed a video into storyline2 from our streaming server, but it seems the application is indexing the video location incorrectly.  In the examples given...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby