Last Post Replies
Travis Cunningham
Are motion paths and exit animations allowed together? I am trying to move and spin an object at the same time. I created a motion path and added an exit animation to ...
over 9 years ago
By Travis Cunningham
Achikam Oren-Gribnerg
Hello, I have a course which includes short videos (ultrasound clips). When I publish it to LMS there are no problem with viewing the clips. However, when I publish ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lindsay McCorkle
Hi, I have been trying to limit the # of attempts in a Storyline quiz I am creating.  I have followed these instructions http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/prod...
over 9 years ago
Ejuana Mitchell
II had these problems when publishing HTML5 for LMS; Lightbox sometimes pauses a slide and the slide does not resume when the lightbox is closed When a video is play...
over 9 years ago
By Kimberly Loughlin
Marbara Bartin
Is it possible to use motion paths within questions in Storyline 2? I would like for example a smiley to rise up; asone proceeds througha quiz. But how could it work w...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lee Ratcliffe
This is more of a bug / complaint about a missing feature of Storyline rather then a question or discussion - there is no other way to suggest improvements to the deve...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tamara Muroiwa
Hi, has anyone had this problem; I'm working on a 'labyrinth' where users have to navigate through the argument of a speech by clicking on the right connecting words. ...
over 9 years ago
By Tamara Muroiwa
Lauren Doud
Hello - I have created a course with several drag and drops as well as navigation slides that use counters to reveal the next slide after users have clicked through a ...
over 9 years ago
By Lauren Doud
Naomi Chapple
Hello Storyline Community! I wonder if someone could enlighten me a little!? I am creating a slide in storyline that contains a rounder shape with some text and over ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mike Ganci
Hello, Using Storyline 2, is there anyway to resize the zoom region box, or does it always stay the standard ratio based on the story size. Thanks, Mike
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jeffrey Riley
I have read the posts about this and have read the tutorials Submitting Answers All at Once and Confirming That Users Are Ready to Submit Their Answers. I need to have...
over 9 years ago
Michelle Donahue
Hello, I need some assistance on identifying an error with a SCORM. We have run into a problem and we cannot exactly pinpoint where the error is occurring. It is speci...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Paul MacDonell
I have video tutorials in my ELearning module. I'd like to check to see if learners actually watched them with the use of variables perhaps. Ideally, I'd like to know ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ros McNamee
Can this not happen please? http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-13/web-objects-cover-other-slide-items I want to use web objects to display HTML items in the...
over 9 years ago
Janny Morales
I am attempting to create a drag-and-drop activity, but need that the items be dropped in the correct sequence. I can't use the Freeform quiz, because the quiz is limi...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kamilla Moreira
The course has many slides and triggers. The problem happens when I use an iPad. I can't continue on the course because the 'next button' does nothing. It's normally e...
over 9 years ago
Ros McNamee
Dear community, I am aware that this question may have been asked before or if not, is so noobie to ask it's not present. Either way I'm a bit stuck and would appreci...
over 9 years ago
Brooke  L
Hi! I'm trying to look for an answer to my question on this board, but every time I use the search box, the answer comes up as "No Items Matching Your Search Has Been...
over 9 years ago
By Bobbi Bailey
Shella Seckel
I have downloaded SL2 on both my computers to upgrade from SL1 to SL2 and neither will install. The download works, I run it to install and it fails. I am attaching on...
over 9 years ago
Jack Anzinger
Looks like I can edit the stock captions for users in demo mode by editing ActionDescriptions.xml. The windows object appears to be held is a sys variable {0}. It lo...
over 9 years ago