Last Post Replies
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, Urrggh!  I'm making a custom colour player in Storyline 2 in which the background of the notes section is white.  I can't see the text of the slide names, ...
over 9 years ago
By Tricia Ransom
Charlie Seminara
We published a course with Storyline 2. The HTML5 version works fine on the iPad when running from a server, but when launching the same course from an LMS the pause /...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lora Alston
Hi. Is there a video or anything that can tell you all of the changes from storyline 1 to storyline 2? Thanks!
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bald  Man
Hello everyone, I have a few questions in regards to the video hosting features. My team and I are currently looking to purchase a software to help us get started wit...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mary Ellen Woods
Quiz slides are not advancing to the next slide when the maximum number of failed attempts is reached. On the quiz slides, I have the maximum number of attempts set ...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Ellen Woods
Amy Morasch
I have already completed Yukon's Storyline basic and advanced course. Does anyone know of another training that will take my skills even farther? I will also be upgrad...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alexander Covan
What if any content security risks exist if content for iPad app is downloaded? Is there any way for the file to be transferred to another iPad or location by user? ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
John Pieterse
Hi there, I have noticed that two very handy and often used features have gone in SL2 - After adding a video to a slide and wanting to put some text blocks below it, I...
over 9 years ago
Sue Evfremidis
I can't seem to be able to make the slide timings visible for the learners via the seekbar...is this possible?
over 9 years ago
Daniel Boutet
Hello, I need that the last question of a quiz, if the answer, by exemple, is no, that the result of the student become 0 (failure of the exam). On 'Continue' button, ...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Boutet
Richard Burgess
I have a simple 4-slide .story with a Main Nav page with 3 content slides. I would like to change the state of a Main Nav button to a custom 'Done' state once the 3 co...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kelli Soesbe
I am trying to preview and publish a Storyline Project that includes a 55 minute mp3 file.  However, every time I try to preview, it says 'Preparing slide 1 of 2' with...
over 9 years ago
Pete Langdown
Hi all, A colleague has created a project which includes instructional slides as well as screen recordings. For the instructional slides we do not wish the player to...
over 9 years ago
Bj Wilson
Well I haven't had Storyline very long and I am not a coder by any means, however I really like Storyline and I wanted to have a way of tracking student results etc wi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Norman Lamont
Is there anything I can do about losing some of my text in the HTML5 version of a demo course I've built? The default version is at http://www.lighttouchlearning.com/...
over 9 years ago
Mary Ellen Woods
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Adin Putnam
We just recently upgraded to Storyline 2. Is anyone else having difficulty getting the shadow options to function in "shape Effects?" I can apply the default shadow, b...
over 9 years ago
By Adin Putnam
Courtney Conley
Hi there: My colleague is using Storyline 2 and when she takes a file with a recorded PowerPoint, the sound does not carry over. However, the sound does carry over fo...
over 9 years ago
Rob Anderson
Hey all... thought I'd share a sample of the birthday scavenger hunt I'm making for my son's birthday and the BINGO tracker I made for his school Bingo night (which pr...
over 9 years ago
By Rob Anderson
Jeanette Cereske
Hi, I'm a new Storyline user - most recently I was using Lectora. One feature I really like in Lectora is being able to use the X and Y coordinates to position somethi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby