Last Post Replies
Poppy Hill
I have a quiz questions that I want to show the results layer and then branch to a certain slide, depending on a few variables.  If I put the submit interaction first,...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brett Rockwood
I just wanted to say congratulations to the Articulate team on the new site update. Looking great!
over 9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Tom Mcdonough
I have a number of individual training & testing modules (8-modules total) around a specific topic and want to share a common GLOSSARY. So, I'd like to import the same...
over 9 years ago
Ken Resner
After upgrading to SL Version 2 I have a SL2 project with 3 weeks work into it and now SL2 has developed buggy behavior that is preventing me from completing it. SL ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Long
Rebecca Beam
I have been using Storyline for a while now with no publishing problems.  I have published to both LMS and HTML versions and they work perfectly.  I needed to create ...
over 9 years ago
By Debra Bumgarner
Christina Kelley
We have a video that someone recorded in GoToMeeting and would like to put this on our LMS. When the video is inserted into SL2 the video is very small. What would you...
over 9 years ago
By Christina Kelley
Bill Creger
I am putting together a project for teaching Anatomy and Physiology online (5 modules for an EdTech class). My first thought is to use an LMS such as Canvas or CourseS...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Denise B
I am considering using Storyline2 on a ultrabook. Specifically, I'm interested incompatibility with an ultrabook featuring Intel's Haswell processor - I54200U.Would us...
over 9 years ago
Marlia Weisse
Howdy, all! I am still figuring out all the features of storyline, as my last job didn't really let me touch it (we had separate writing and design departments) and m...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
narrative Bareket
Hi Can anyone help me with a problem? I've set a video slide (the video is in the base layer) that has several layers which stop the video each at a time. but when I g...
over 9 years ago
By narrative Bareket
Michael Prince
Hello, I am trying to find the correct script on either the "Results" slide or the "Mark Complete" slide which controls the status of an imported quiz within StoryLine...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lauren Friedman
I'm developing a course for a client who uses active directory and wants to capture the names of their learners, but does not want to use LMS authentication. I'm wond...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dave Murphy
Is it possible to publish to an LMS but to let the user download the content? My students have very poor internet speeds and would like to download the course to their...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
deb creghan
Help! I have a Storyline 1 course that was published for AICC and uploaded to our LMS. When a learner takes the quiz, which is all T/F answers, the result slide shows ...
over 9 years ago
Patricia Turner
Hello there! I'm trying to make life better for our LMS administrator when she uploads Spanish courses, so I hope someone has some advice for me. I found this article...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Turner
Can anyone help, I am using Storyline 2 and when going back to a project any slide with layers is now not showing the base layer. I have tried hiding then unhiding the...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Wojciech Chrzan
Hi all! I have a really big problem with find out how to change appearance of feedback in quizes. Grey rectangle isn't object on timeline, it is totally blocked and ha...
over 9 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Georgia B
I'm having a problem in which, by default, the "Prev" button actually brings you to the "Prev" slide you VISITED, rather than the previous slide in your presentation (...
over 9 years ago
By Georgia B
Gary Orlove
Has anyone successfully emulated Apple Keynote's "Magic Move" transition/animation in Storyline 2? If so, can you post an example? Thanks much Gary
over 9 years ago
By Gary Orlove
Philip Lima
My training has 4 sections and a test.  page 2 has 4 buttons which target each of the four sections.  The fifth button targets the test. Page 2: button 1 - jumps to ...
over 9 years ago