Last Post Replies
FANG Gung
Hello I have a problem with multiple choice (Articulate Storyline) . I want to change word " Make a Selection" to others language but I can't do it. Please help me. ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John de Bruin
Hi I have purchased SL2 as an upgrade, I have received the conformation but not the activation email, I have checked my spam box any suggestions please..........
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelsey Gunderson
With Storyline and/or Storyline 2 (please identify which if only one has this option), is it possible to create a learning course and track who has participated? Is t...
over 9 years ago
Matthew Masci
Hi there,  I've followed the instructions (as per http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/17195/129040.aspx) on how to link to a PDF with a trigger and its not worki...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
justin kliegman
a number of things here are going wrong with my new sl2, so im extemely farmiliar with storyline i use it everyday for my work...so yesterday and today three things i...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gabriella Broady
Hi: I have a few clients on SL2, but the majority are on SL1 -- how can I upgrade to SL2, and keep SL1 on the same computer? Step-by-step would be great! Thank you ver...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Reid
I'm wanting to change the automatic response that comes up when someone tries with advance (clicking submit) without answering a question. The response says 'Invalid ...
over 9 years ago
Peter Fiackos
I am having two problems with courses that I built using Storyline: Background:   The courses were built with a hub and spoke approach in which the learner could go to...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Roberts
I messaged the articulate team but haven't gotten a response. I need some major help on how to export the content I have created on storyline and transfer it to learnu...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Rynearson
I'm sure this is so easy that I will be ashamed of myself for asking, but how do you "show layer" at a cue point? I can't figure it out for the life of me. It seems li...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Ricks
I have created a safety training but some of the slides do not show up in the menu section during preview or when published. How do I fix this? Slides that show and...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Peterson
Hello, I am pretty new to Storyline and am having a really hard time figuring out how to create different slide layers with sound/voiceover on the base layer that are...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Liggett
I have a video as one slide in Storyline1.  I needed to split the video because I needed more time between some of the mouse movements.  I made a copy of the video and...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruchir Chandorkar
Wanted to know if Storyline 2 can be installed on Windows XP? My current laptop is running Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Miriam de Jonge
Successfully solved a couple of problems today so I'm sharing my methodology in case it helps someone else. I was creating a game and I wanted to simulate the rolling ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
SCOTT DRIVER
The slide master feature overlays self created slides, but I haven't had luck getting the slide master slide to overlay screen shots of custom software systems that I ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Craddock
I am currently testing Storyline 2 but finding that when I publish a SCORM package for use in Moode 2.7, large amounts of white space appear around the Storyline packa...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Beth Sargent
Hi All, I have a bit of a dilemma, I have a customer base that is crying out for a Pause button in one of our courses the problem is the course is locked down due to C...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Uhlig
I've tried about 20 seaches using the search finction in the upper right of the forum, and all 20 came back with no results.  I find it odd, as it should have found re...
over 9 years ago
John Ricks
When previewing and when published the slides re-size to landscape at 7 x 10. Everyone here used large screens and would like to have the slides bigger. How do I re-...
over 9 years ago