Last Post Replies
Carla Spencer
I just started using Storyline this week and so far am loving creating more interactive slides for my online courses. I have a key question however. How can you move t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
María Yael Silva
Hi everyone! I wanted to know if Storyline 2 is a storyline update or a new product? I must buy it in order to access that version? Thaks U
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vanessa Alzate
Hi, I was wondering if there was the capability to add a button where the learners can print or email the contents of what they jotted down in the elearn.  I am doing...
over 9 years ago
Kat Magnuson
I opened/upgraded a course I've successfully published in SL1. In SL2, when I select Publish to LMS, it just stops and thinks. For hours.  I can't even cancel- that to...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Anne England
Hi all Can anyone tell me why my feedback slides keep defaulting to Articulate font, despite my having customised them on the feedback master and applied the layout t...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mark Bulgakov
Hello everybody. There is a problem with opening files on Ipad. I have installed the articulate player from appstore, everything was OK, but files doesnt open at all. ...
over 9 years ago
By Mark Bulgakov
Frances Steinberg
There might be an answer to this in the tutorials or forums, but whatever word I put in the search box comes up as no answer available! To that end, when I publish my...
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Brandon Alsup
I thought I saw that there was a way to utilize the player navigation controls so that the next button doesn't pop up until after the slide is finished, activity compl...
over 9 years ago
By Brandon Alsup
Kim Lane
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding this template that is offered in the download section: Whats Your Leadership Style by David Anderson ...
over 9 years ago
By Kim Lane
Howie Pearson
Those with Storyline 2 have you uninstalled Storyline 1? If you haven't why have you decided not to? Reason I ask is that it's obviously a large piece of Software and...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jap-Jan Helm
Hi,   Does anyone know the javascript code to get automatically, at the end of a scene an overlay in HTML? For example the build in storyline:  http://digitallearn.or...
over 9 years ago
By Jap-Jan Helm
Nigel Ribeiro
Hi Does anyone know what version of Tincan SL2 uses?   thanks  Nigel 
over 9 years ago
By Nigel Ribeiro
Chris Freebairn
Hi I have been trying to find a way to have leaderboards included in a couple of learning games I've designed over the last year.   I have managed to get the Google D...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Freebairn
Richard Mundon
Hello all, Hope everyone has a great holiday break and new year!! I was wondering if anyone has experienced an issue when filling out text input boxes via an Ipad or i...
over 9 years ago
By Dane Boyington
Zhenyu He
Hello, I embeded a youtube video as a web object on one of my course slides. I adjust the size look perfect on PC. But when it plays it looks much smaller on a mac. ...
over 9 years ago
By Zhenyu He
Brett Rockwood
This is odd. I have a 10 scene project at 110 x 640 pixel but one of the scenes (quiz) is forcing a wide margin on both sides of the player. I've never seen anything l...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mandy Galley
Hi there, I have a course that has a lot of slides that have been moved around and so the numbering of the slides does not match the order in which they appear. This ...
over 9 years ago
Rich Walker
Has anyone had an issue with Storyline not reporting the correct score to the Moodle gradebook with iPad users?  I had a call from a group of users that were using iPa...
over 9 years ago
Andy Whitman
My example has two objects on the page. When either is clicked, I want the triangle to move along the motion path, but stay put once it's done moving. But it resets ea...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Chantal Bureau
Hi, In Articulate 1, I moved some slides from their initial states. Now, the number assigned to them are wrong. How can I change these numbers? Thanks for your help.
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby