Last Post Replies
micaela farro
When the scorm course has finnished (mod/scorm/player.php?a=723&currentorg=&scoid=0&sesskey=F9dQ4DgV9D&display=popup) we recieve this message that we can't translate i...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Bud Keegan
My mods involve lots of vids-- my guess is that importing the SL1 files into SL2 also meant keeping the original vids instead of auto-optimizing-- is this the case?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Dan G.
After publishing, the notes section is not displaying correctly: This occured after switching from Storyline Update 1 to Storyline Update 5 and then back to Update 1...
over 9 years ago
By John Ruiz
Louis Brunier
Hï everybody, I already had this issue with Storyline 1 and it's still happening with Storyline 2: the export for translation doesn't work. The progress bar initiate...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Mandy Galley
Hi there, I have an image in my eLearning that I use a lot throughout the course. I need to change this picture to a new one, but when I select several pictures at on...
over 9 years ago
By Mandy Galley
Stuart Parkin
Hi all First time posting on here I've seen on previous posts that Storyline isn't able to report time spent-per-slide data to the LMS but I just wondered if there ...
over 9 years ago
By Stuart Parkin
Jenn Dudley
I have several screen recordings (inserted as step-by-step test mode) in my course. I am not showing any of the results screens. These worked just fine when I was usin...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Mike Drury
I can't for the life of me figure out how to number the slides, to include quiz slides. I want to run a beta test with some users in the field and receive feedback bas...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Julie Scoggins
Hi. I'm working on a project created in storyline that another designer initially created. Now, I've jumped with with my first shot with this program have run into som...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Melissa Smith
Can anyone help me find the "Combine scores from this quiz" button on the results slide? Thanks, Melissa
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Mary Keenan
I would like to use the Record Screen feature in Storyline to scroll through a document, but I can't get it to work.  As I scroll, the different parts of the document ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cindy Lovell
I built a module on Storylinle nad the quiz function at the end originally had 5 questions, but I had to remove one. It is still scoring like there are five questions ...
over 9 years ago
John Hancock
Hi all, Is there a way to change the shape of the Zoom Region? For example I want my zoomed in region to be a toolbar along the entire top of the screen. See image be...
over 9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Lisa Welsher
In the Storyline 2 marketing clip, in one portion of the clip, it shows text that says "More control over how your courses look..." The text Entrance and animation is ...
over 9 years ago
Terry Bell
Hello, I have a layer that shows up on my lesson as expected, but the base layer continues to play, even though I have set the "Pause Timeline of Base Layer" option. ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Carol Mealy
Hi, I'd like to include the seekbar, next and previous buttons on a few slides within one scene. I do this by clicking on the slide properties wheel and selecting 'cus...
over 9 years ago
Tomás Garrod
Every slide in my presentation has next and previous deselected, yet these buttons display anyway. How can I remove the seekbar from my simulation? I want users to use...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maureen Gilliland
I created a course and de-selected the Menu option from both the player and the Player Features>Custom for the selected slides option in Story View. Then I applied...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maureen Gilliland
I imported a PowerPoint presentation with audio voiceover into Storyline 1. Then I inserted a .WAV file with a music intro into that slide. The music is very loud and ...
over 9 years ago
spencer l
I've been running into an issue where some videos will loop while others will not even though I am using the same method.I create a trigger to play media once that sam...
over 9 years ago
By spencer l