Last Post Replies
Becky Lacey
Hi there I recently completed a massive project, saved all the files on my external hard drive before publishing. Uploaded published files to my ftp site so my client ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brandon Alsup
I have set my slide size to 1044 x 783. When I open the course in my LMS it seems to be stuck at the default 720 x 540. Any thoughts?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Doris Hicks-Tillman
I've been working on this for some hours now and neither I, nor my IT expert seem to know why this happens. I've embedded 2, separate mp4 video files in a CBT. When l...
over 9 years ago
Mike Ganci
Hey, Is it possible to Lightbox a View Mode slide? I want to use this as a help button and show the user what to do if they can't figure it out. Thank you, Mike
over 9 years ago
Efleda Brophy
Set-up of Results Slide: - I have the Review Quiz and Retry Quiz buttons on the Results Slide (see attached png files). - When I pass the test, another layer appears ...
over 9 years ago
Regina Lehotay
So here is my dilemma...I have created screencasts in Storyline using the video inserted into one slide method. Now the course is in its review cycle. When my reviewer...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jeff Fraler
Hello, I'm somewhat new to storyline, but I am enjoying learning everything I can. I work for a membership organization that provides CME credit to doctors, and we wa...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Karin Wasler
Hi Everyone, I have Two quiz questions reporting to one results slide. For some reason, the results are not posting correctly in our LMS, and I don't know how to begin...
over 9 years ago
Dorothy Baker
I need to publish a SL1 file that is moderately large but not huge.  It will generate all 227 slides (157,000 KB) but will not complete the process.  I looked online a...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Kahler
I'm having an issue where the ZIP file is sooooo much larger than the story.  It's caused because I'm linking to practice files on my server, which are quite large. So...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Karl Richter
I'd like to hide the characters that are in a text entry box. Similar to when you enter your password in a site. Is it possible to do a fill in the blank quiz where ...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dorothy Baker
I'm having trouble searching the forums for posts relating to questions I have.  I always get the response that there are no results for the search.  I am pretty certa...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anita Chase
We had a course built by a vendor and I am making edits to the course.  The question responses are set to shuffle but the spacing is off.   It happens with single line...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Lora Alston
Hi. I am trying to install Storyline 2 on my machine. I have the previous storyline installed on my machine. When i go to run the .exe i get the following error: "Pl...
over 9 years ago
Monisha Young-Washington
i am trying to use the "exit Course" trigger and it doesnt seem to be working.  is there a different way to have a link or button to close down the browser?
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rob Jansen
I was wondering if it is possible to use a course created in Storyline as a Facebook app. Does anybody have experience with that or isn't it possible?
over 9 years ago
Mustafa Yucelgen
Hi everyone. We're searching for character animation capabilities for our customer in Storyline 2.  We've firstly tried using videos. But since we can't make the bac...
over 9 years ago
By Mustafa Yucelgen
Rohit Dang
Our client has given us a storyboard, and we have to create gamified output of the same with each slide mapping to L2 or L3 level. Estimating even without a discussion...
over 9 years ago
By Jonathon Miller
Maggie Nikodem
I've been using Articulate Storyline for several months now and all of a sudden tonight I received a message stating my free trial is over.  When I tried to activate w...
over 9 years ago
Emmanuel Fisher
Bula! This may sound a little silly but is there any way of customising a button/shape and saving it for later use in the project. (beside the cut and paste action )
over 9 years ago