Last Post Replies
Refugio Jones
I'm trying to replicate the javascript shown on this page: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/javascript-best-practices-and-examples The problem is that no ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ken Teutsch
I have a lesson that consists of branching video--a clip plays, buttons appear, and based on the user's choice a different video clip (on a different layer) plays.  Th...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Elisabeth Charnley
I am working on presentation and I want the user to use buttons (either "I Got It", or "Tell me more about this product") instead of the previous and next buttons. I c...
over 9 years ago
By Elisabeth Charnley
Bobby P
Hi. I have placed a mp4 movie on the slide. In preview all is good. When I publish it and test from the popup all is good. When I move it to the server it breaks. I ha...
over 9 years ago
Christine Cole
Posted 2 hours ago Hello everyone! I am so thrilled to have found this forum. I have been working on Articulate Storyline and love it's flexibility. I am a filmma...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Cole
Rachel Drysdale
Hi, Can you trim an unwanted middle section from a video, rather than just trimming the beginning or end? Thanks!
over 9 years ago
Matthew Grose
I can't seem to find a way to view the path of an open Storyline file in order to confirm that I am looking at the correct version.  I would like to be able to do this...
over 9 years ago
By Matthew Grose
Michael  Rice
Is it possible to track the order an item is selected in? Example. I have a slide with the numbers 1,2,3,4, and 5 spread around the screen. I want the learner to selec...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Rice
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I recently got a new laptop at work and am in the process of getting a Storyline 2 (yay!) license for said laptop. I still have my previous laptop, which has Stor...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
David Evans
Resource filenames with French accents in them bring up an error message. When the accented characters are deleted from the filenames they open. The filename is what d...
over 9 years ago
By Pete K
Aaron Schweizer
I am building an Abbreviation Glossary, where you type in an Abbreviation in a text entry field and then click a Search button to locate the layer with the same title ...
over 9 years ago
By Aaron Schweizer
Adam Beardslee
Hi all! I am creating a tablet template for training new employees. Historically, we have been faced with a lack of 'structure' to our training courses and their where...
over 9 years ago
By Adam Beardslee
Chase Lawrence
I have an Articulate Storyline that is set-up like a choose your own adventure.  Users are presented with a scenario in the form of a video.  At the end of that video,...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Liu MK
Hi,   We found that mp3/wav files doesn’t work only on Storyline 2 Simplified Chinese version, because we reinstalled the software and chose English version, mp3/wav...
over 9 years ago
Bobby P
Hi all, So I have 8 player templates from SL1 that I need to move over into SL2. In SL1 I was able to find a folder on my comp and save files into it. Then when I open...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
rosy colelli
hello, I need important information. My company will buy the upgrade Storyline2 tomorrow. My company still manages to get the discount ($ 699), even though today i...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Taylor Sikes
Hi, My content is served to students on ASPX pages in our proprietary eLearning system. I host my SCORM content in the cloud and use scripting to integrate it with my...
over 9 years ago
By Taylor Sikes
Lili Rodi
When trying to apply a specific Font theme to a project, even though the font name appears changed, the font style remains visually Arial like. This bug doesn't...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rob Jansen
Hello all, So I have created these two modules the same way. Both by importing powerpoint slides. For some reason when I publish they have different sizes. Does anybo...
over 9 years ago
Alison Stewart
I have created an Articulate Storyline  presentation but the person who wants to deliver it has an ideapad (Le novo)  yoga 11 with Windows RT. Is this possible????
over 9 years ago