Last Post Replies
sally Dark
I have a number of recording with have been completed by a team of developers. They have winziped the files and put them on a local sharepoint site.  I now need a new ...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steve Covello
I've tried a few things, such as setting a preset value into a variable, but the user experience is wonky. Is there a way to post selectable text in a text box for th...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Covello
Matt Leo
Hi everyone, We're currently producing courses in Storyline 1 Update 6 until we have thoroughly tested Storyline 2, but I have run into a bug that is a pretty big dea...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Everett Harris
Greetings It appears that when you output the course to Word, you get a Word Doc with a simple screenshot of the slides and associated layers. It appears not to show a...
over 9 years ago
By Everett Harris
Mike Hua
So I am creating a compliance course for my company and I am creating it now in Storyline compared to last year where I used PPT and Engage. In Storyline, how can I ge...
over 9 years ago
Allisun O'Connell
Hello, I am having a problem with all videos I embed in Storyline and use the Display Video Controls setting for. Once the video plays to the end and stops, the progr...
over 9 years ago
Brian Lefever
I'm using Storyline to build an interactive user manual, embedded in my online software.  I'd like to add links through out the software that take the user directly to...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
boris hudec
Hello, I tried to publish my course in Web publication. I have some buttons with hyperlinks inside. So, when I click on it, the web page I choosed should open. It wor...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Tsukikage Aoi
I don't know whats the problem but ever since i make a drag-drop quiz, when i open my story file the next day, ALL OF MY QUIZZES ARE GONE :( include the normal one.. p...
over 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
rana elias
Hi all, when i download one of the free templates into Storyline i get a message saying that the template was created in an older version. It downloads but does not op...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Steve Covello
Creating a software demo/tutorial. One section requires copying some text and then pasting it elsewhere. Two problems: 1 - If I setup the Jump to next Slide based on ...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Christina Holloway
Hi, Attempting to set up a course that has multiple quizzes. I need to send a 'pass" message sent to my LMS based on the learner successfully passing all of the quizz...
over 9 years ago
Thomas Hutterer
Hello all, I have a problem with the Exit Course trigger. Here is my scenario: I have a storyline file with some chapters (scenes) and 20 question slides (no quest...
over 9 years ago
Laura Gestoso
Good morning, We are considering buying StoryLine2, due to the new improvements for the publication of html5 and android.   All of our courses include audio, so we hav...
over 9 years ago
Giuseppe Riccardo
Hi, I created and published some courses with TinCan tracking api. They work perfectly in the flash and html5 mode, but when I open one of them through tha Articulate...
over 9 years ago
Bogdan Nicoara
Hi everybody! I just upgraded my Storyline to the new one. I have a small problem: the first time I opened an articulate project, it asked me to upgrade it to SL2. The...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
taylor suther
I'd like our students to (1)see/hear the information on the slide tab. when the audio finishes, the video to the button will be enabled (2) click to watch the video. w...
over 9 years ago
By taylor suther
hitomi ishiguro
Hello, I would like to record the e-learning file as a video, could you please tell me how to save the file in an video format. We tried to record it on CD but the ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Lloyd Dean
Hi all, I've been using something ebook software called "Flipsnack". I've paid for the full license which enables me to download my files into Flash formats. I'm ha...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Jeff Willison
I am thinking about buying SL2. Does the actual version make copies of everything like the 30 day trial does?  Been having trouble with the test site and nervous if we...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby