Last Post Replies
Helena Smith
I just completed a project with a university, and this was before the upgrade, so I am curious to know how this is working out for everyone else. 
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Amy Nicholson
Greetings - I have an anatomy scene - (picture of a chest). I would like students to be able to click and drag a stethoscope image over three different locations on t...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
peggy sullivan
My audioplays on my computer when I preview butafter I publish it and access it onlineit will not play. I have tried both MP3 and wav files. Neither work online.
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bo Toennesen
Hi all I don't think that the problem have anything to do with the new version AS2, but that I do someshing Wrong, så help me I wish that my answers to the quiz are...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carole Batterman
I've created a learning quiz that has 5 separate question banks, from which questions are drawn.  Not all the questions will be displayed from each bank each time the ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Heyden
Doesn't seem to matter what size I make my course, It looks like this on the iPad in landscape. I want it to fill the screen. Is there something special I need to do? ...
over 9 years ago
Kris Young
In the tutorial for the “Pick Many” screen, it states:  “On any object that you designate as an answer choice, Storyline automatically creates a Selected state. This a...
over 9 years ago
Megan Creegan
I have Storyline 1 installed on my Mac via Parallels and I wanted to download a trial of SL2 to start building a business case for my company to grant me an upgrade. U...
over 9 years ago
Christopher Goodsell
I've spent the better part of the last 2 days fighting with Storyline 2. I have a small client course in Storyline 1 (18 slides, 3 very short videos). Our workflow fo...
over 9 years ago
By Christopher Goodsell
Melissa Dougherty
We currently have Storyline 1 but do not use it that much because unfortunately our end users are still on IE6 and until they finally get them upgraded I am limited on...
over 9 years ago
By Melissa Dougherty
Ginger Walkup
I have created a quiz in Storyline and added a Result slide. When I complete the quiz and click the "Review Quiz" button, it reviews the first question and then jumps ...
over 9 years ago
Peter Manniche Riber
Hi, I have aligned 9 boxes with the same position (I've checked this pixel by pixel), and everything has the same and correct measurements. Everything looks great in ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Joelle Urbanczyk
I have a project with two scenes. My first scene lays out perfectly in story view. The second scene has many slides on top of each other and displaying slides out of o...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Andy H
Hi. I've used Adobe Presenter but have now switched to Storyline. I'm hoping someone could help me. I want to write a quiz question where the student balances a chemic...
over 9 years ago
By Andy H
Jean-Guy  Boulay
I'm curious as to why there is a script tag outside of the HTML tags in the index_lms_html5.html file when publishing for LMS.. javascript doesn't execute outside of t...
over 9 years ago
By Jean-Guy Boulay
Stuart Galloway
For some reason I seem to have lost all my original content for courses developed but I have .exe files.  Is there any way of converting these back to SCORM files to u...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rhonda Goetz
I've created multiple Scorms in storyline, uploaded into BB and when students complete the embedded quizzes, BB shows that it does not receive the end completion.  How...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
Susan Kelly
Is anyone out there using Parallels for Mac? Thanks!
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
BJ Campbell
Need to call several external variables from a text file, then insert into a Storyline certificate, then export the final score to the same file. Anyone do this befor...
over 9 years ago
By BJ Campbell
Susan Kelly
Hello- Please forgive my ignorance as I start asking questions. I am a total newbie with Storyline. Here is my problem and I thank everyone in advance for your help! 1...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor