Last Post Replies
Terry Bell
Can anyone tell me what this fill option does?  I envision it being a 'looking glass' to the main slide when I'm on a layer - allowing me to put a spotlight on somethi...
over 9 years ago
By Terry Bell
shahid akhtar
I wanted to pause my current timeline on a particular object appearance. For example, I have two object blue and orange boxes. Blue box appears at 1 second interval an...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Hyrum Mertlich
I have built a course in about six or so different scenes and I did this for organizational purposes. I have it setup up so that as you finish one section there are ...
over 9 years ago
Sarah Darzi
I have a slide with few buttons and related layers, each of them comes to the slide with few seconds delay, aligned to voice over.  I added a gray check mark to each o...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Sharon Blanchard
We have a course in Storyline 1 that includes several mini check your knowledge quizzes with a separate final assessment quiz at the end.  We would like to track what ...
over 9 years ago
By Sharon Blanchard
Kerry Coleman
I have published a project and uploaded it into Moodle.  I can view it in Chrome but not in IE 11.  Any suggestions?
over 9 years ago
Caroline Willi
In Storyline 1, I’ve added a video that is 1280x720, and set it to open “In new browser window.”   Unfortunately the new browser window plays a much smaller version o...
over 9 years ago
Laz Lahera
Hello everyone, New to Articulate and Storyline. When trying to add a slide to a story, Articulate Storylinecrashes. New installation, first story. Even loading a sam...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Thomas Dal
Hello, I have a question, is it possible to click on a marker or picture and restart the timeline of the active layers ? Cheers Thomas
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Nancy Mucklow
The menu in the sidebar of my course is locked. If I click on an item in the Preview mode, the item doesn't open.The menu items don't respond at all to clicking. I ha...
over 9 years ago
Jacob Olivier
Hi,  I have two issues concerning Arabic language according my Egyptian coleague... First of all, marking text In storyline, when I try to highlight a text in Arabic...
over 9 years ago
Caryn Stein
Has anyone else seen problems with the resume function? We've had reports (and I'm able to reproduce) of people not being able to click either "yes" or "no" once they'...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Heather Beaudoin
I can't search the site for any previous threads (support ticket opened -- every search is returning zero results), so sorry if this has been covered. I don't current...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone Will be buying SL2 this week. Just wondering if anyone has pearls of wisdom to share regarding any potential issues on moving from 1 to 2.  Having a nosy...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nicola Tait
Hey there Does anyone have any suggestions with the best strategy to use for assessing a user's competency in using a database via an online course? Im using Storyli...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
John Sutton
Damn it after paying for the upgrade from Storyline to Storyline2 it  won't install on my work XP laptop :-( Looks like i'm going to have to wait until IT get around...
over 9 years ago
By John Sutton
Rob Verzera
I am still in my trial period of SL2 and noticed an issue with buttons displaying one way on the stage, then when published, they are displayed different.  I have uplo...
over 9 years ago
Steve Blane
Hi everyone,  Been crushing on Storyline 2 the last two days. Was building a prototype for a client when the strangest thing happened - when I go to edit text on a sli...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stimpson Cat
Hi all, Does anyone know if there's a way of preventing the text entry object from automatically acquiring keyboard focus when you enter a slide? Any help is much ap...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rob Jansen
I'm trying to figure out how to get one. I have some text that starts of hidden but I want to be able to make it visible with on button but also hidden again with the ...
over 9 years ago
By Rob Jansen