Last Post Replies
Jacob Olivier
Hi,  I have two issues concerning Arabic language according my Egyptian coleague... First of all, marking text In storyline, when I try to highlight a text in Arabic...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Caryn Stein
Has anyone else seen problems with the resume function? We've had reports (and I'm able to reproduce) of people not being able to click either "yes" or "no" once they'...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Heather Beaudoin
I can't search the site for any previous threads (support ticket opened -- every search is returning zero results), so sorry if this has been covered. I don't current...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone Will be buying SL2 this week. Just wondering if anyone has pearls of wisdom to share regarding any potential issues on moving from 1 to 2.  Having a nosy...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Nicola Tait
Hey there Does anyone have any suggestions with the best strategy to use for assessing a user's competency in using a database via an online course? Im using Storyli...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Enders
John Sutton
Damn it after paying for the upgrade from Storyline to Storyline2 it  won't install on my work XP laptop :-( Looks like i'm going to have to wait until IT get around...
over 9 years ago
By John Sutton
Rob Verzera
I am still in my trial period of SL2 and noticed an issue with buttons displaying one way on the stage, then when published, they are displayed different.  I have uplo...
over 9 years ago
Steve Blane
Hi everyone,  Been crushing on Storyline 2 the last two days. Was building a prototype for a client when the strangest thing happened - when I go to edit text on a sli...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stimpson Cat
Hi all, Does anyone know if there's a way of preventing the text entry object from automatically acquiring keyboard focus when you enter a slide? Any help is much ap...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rob Jansen
I'm trying to figure out how to get one. I have some text that starts of hidden but I want to be able to make it visible with on button but also hidden again with the ...
over 9 years ago
By Rob Jansen
Gail Bray
I have created a story and would like to renumber my slides, can someone please help?
over 9 years ago
By Sarah Darzi
Bo Toennesen
Hi When I publish my slides to a Worddokument  it not look so good when I printet it out. It look like a bad old jpg file that is compressed to much. Where can I cha...
over 9 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
Chris Dick
I have converted an existing Storyline module to Storyline 2.  I have discovered that a slide layer navigation that worked in the original version does not work in Sto...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Dick
Russ Holbrook
Group: I am having difficulty uploading my Storyline file to mdl2.com.  I published my program initially to a zip file.  A colleague told me to then select imsmanifes...
over 9 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Mary Carson
Hoping you can help me. I've created triggers to disable the next button until audio completes. When I preview slides separately, everything works fine. But when I...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Celeste Murray
Hi, I am running Windows via Parallels on a Mac. F7 doesn't work for me. Can someone please tell me how to run spell checker. I know how to get to the Spell Checker s...
over 9 years ago
By Celeste Murray
Efleda Brophy
We have unlimited tries for knowledge check questions after each module, but how do we limit them to two full passes of the final exam (so when the user clicks the RET...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alex G
Hello community, I experienced some weird problems with the Result Slide. I have a several courses that have similar structure, so I copied the .story file and did th...
over 9 years ago
Jessica Winter
I have a Text Entry slide in my course which should branch based on the answer submitted. The "correct" branch works just fine. However, incorrect responses cause the ...
over 9 years ago
Teresa March
Is it possible to create a search within a course?
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze