Last Post Replies
Marko Stojkovski
Hello. I was working on a project and testing the project on iPad and got some issues. First, when I add layers on slides, some layers close for less than 1 second and...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stefanie Gettemans
I am having an issue importing my Spanish translation into my project.. Everything is saved locally. The file names as are follows: Translation file Defensive Driving...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jim Larsen
I need to post a training to a website that does not play Flash files, so I am attempting to use HTML5 output. I am getting some very strange results. The slides wil...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Michael Burns
I'm trying to find a way in Articulate (update 6) to filter out certain quiz questions, based on user input. The best situation would be: * User selects option 1, 2, ...
over 9 years ago
By Douglas Spencer
cindy minton
Help - I haven't had this problem before. When I publish in Word - my scenes are publishing out of order of how I have them set. The word doc reflects the numerical or...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Matt Leo
Hi everyone! I've got another bug that I'm investigating for iPad using HTML5 output. This time it is for Storyline 2. Here's the bug: When a video is set to Play Au...
over 9 years ago
Elaine Bakstad
Is there a way to drag and drop a .PDF document into a scrolling panel?  The only way I have been able to get the document into the panel is by copying and pasting int...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Patrik Lögdqvist
Hi forum! Is there a way for one object, lets say a circle, to have a state changed when "touching" or "landing" on another object, like another object? I'm protoypi...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Luke Mosse
Hi All For some reason, when I put 'next' triggers on a layer on the slide master, they don't function. If I put links to specific slides, they work, but not for 'pr...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
VIAL Sandrine
hello What's the difference? Is it possible to add a table in  storyline 2? How to add a link to a PDF document? thank you
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darla Woodworth
I created a master slide that I am using throughout the presentation.  My slide colors are blue, grey, white and black.   It all looks fine until I preview or publish....
over 9 years ago
maarten wilken
I am sitting with a problem , we have articulate storyline installed and we use or tested your storyline 2 which we like has a few bugs in it , and we need to buy a n...
over 9 years ago
John Hill
I have been tasked with creating a compliance course that has different content and acknowledgments depending on which state the learner is employed. The dilemma I am ...
over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Darren McNeill
I have slide that requires 3 groups of 3 tick boxes. The user can only tick 1 box in a group of 3. If they tick a different box of the same group, then the other box ...
over 9 years ago
Sjoerd de Vries
What I try to accomplish is the following: I create a learning path with tasks (questions, exercises, movies). Each task is displayed in a pop-up (lightbox) and after ...
over 9 years ago
By Sjoerd de Vries
Jacob Selin
I hope that someone in this community can explain why my JavaScript aint working.  I got the following script. var dice = Math.floor(Math.random()*6+1); var player = ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Gannon
Elaine Brown
We are in the process of converting our Articulate Presenter courses into Storyline using Storyline's Import feature. This seems to work fairly well for everything exc...
over 9 years ago
Milena A.
Dear E-Learning Heroes, does anyone can tell me how to change the size of the player in Articulate Storyline? Thank you! Milena
over 9 years ago
By Milena A.
Sarah Oddson
The project i'm working on is to be instructor-led, at least for now. I want to make the presentation be completely driven by clicking Next. Although I see where to se...
over 9 years ago
Jonathan  Olsson
Hi, For some reason the animation-pane is "greyed out" when working with states in Storyline 2. How come? I've been using animated states a lot in storyline 1, is the...
over 9 years ago