Last Post Replies
Steve Covello
Can't seem to find where to do that.
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Covello
Greg Pierce
I create a hyperlink over the words "CLICK HERE" so that the learner can click to launch a PDF file.  I published the file as a Web output.  The mouse pointer turns to...
almost 10 years ago
By Sharon Huston
Sheila Burnsworth
My Help slide is not displaying when I click on the Help tab.   I have duplicated all triggers and slide properties as my Contact slide but still nothing happens.  The...
almost 10 years ago
By Sheila Burnsworth
K P
Our department recently christened an e-learning team and one of the first challenges we're encountering is how to represent a non-linear training script in a consiste...
almost 10 years ago
By K P
J Bateman
Is  it possible to calculate and display a value based on previously entered numeric variables?  Ex: Learners are completing something like a cash flow analysis and I ...
almost 10 years ago
By J Bateman
Lance Crowe
I am using Storyline and want a long disclaimer required by legal to crawl along the bottom at a very slow, steady pace.  This will eliminate eating up screen space us...
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Angela Alsterda
Hello I am finding that when choosing "Mouse hovered over" as the "when" for my triggers to fire, it is not working in Articulate Storyline.  I am admittedly a beginne...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Julius
Is it possible to add your company logo to the topbar? Or is this something you manipulate with your master slides? Thank you
almost 10 years ago
Barry Galvin
Hi All, Jeanette did a screenr a while ago showing how to embed a local HTML object into Presenter, and this works great. However, does anyone know how to do the same ...
almost 10 years ago
Amy Abdallah
How do I delete a SL file from my iPad?
almost 10 years ago
By Amy Abdallah
sharon amer
Hello, My client has viewed our course already in our LMS and has gone back to the course but it is now prompting her to update the latest version of Flash this time? ...
almost 10 years ago
boris hudec
Hello, I'm using Storyline because I want to build an e-learning training module. This module includes several chapters. Every chapter contains several tabs. The user ...
almost 10 years ago
marielle paul-fortin
Hello I would like to adjust the size of my slide. I don't want white space at the top and the bottom of my image (see screenshot)
almost 10 years ago
frederic regis
In a jstrigger I have written the following program. But the condition does not work. Is someone have an idea about how to write it ? Thanks in advance var player=GetP...
almost 10 years ago
By frederic regis
Shawnda Griffith
Hello, I would like to create an interaction where learners drop topic icons into one drop zone and based on which icon is dropped, a 'feedback' layer displaying addit...
almost 10 years ago
By Shawnda Griffith
Joseph Luk
I've added a jump to url/file to a text box. After I publish the file, the link works in IE but not in Chrome.
almost 10 years ago
Andrew Smith
Hi all Here's one I'm struggling with.  The attached slide is of a quiz where an explanation sound file is played each time the user selects the wrong answer.  I need ...
almost 10 years ago
wat score
Dear All, I have designed a visual menu system which uses a slider (scrolling panel). When I scroll down the menu, I would like the new slide which appears to give me ...
almost 10 years ago
Sebastian Tong
Hi, I am encountering bugs after converting my PowerPoint to Storyline and wondering if anyone here has encountered similar issues and can offer solutions. 1) Text - t...
almost 10 years ago
Donna Sutherland
Hi I want to use my own results template without having to create a blank results slide, then copying and pasting the slide content to it (my template has 15 layers). ...
almost 10 years ago