Last Post Replies
phillip whitelow
Hi All, I'm new here and just getting my head around the intricacies of storyline. I'm trying to send a variable from an external js file using player.setvar();. This ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Hamaty
Recently I've designed a module on how to setup you workstation correctly. At the end of the module I have a knowledge check section. I have created an interactive wor...
almost 10 years ago
Miranda Hudson
I am to begin developing a course that will incorporate many videos. I was wondering if anyone could offer advice or best practices when using video in Storyline. This...
almost 10 years ago
By Miranda Hudson
Brian Higgins
Sorry all - I did a search using "Fonts" as a keyword and found all kinds of related topics that do not answer my question. Here is my problem: I am continiously tryi...
almost 10 years ago
Paul Williams
HI all, could anyone adise me please? I have a test which all users go to, but depending on their role,they follow slightly different streams through it. At the end,...
almost 10 years ago
By Paul Williams
boris hudec
Hello, I have a question about the scrolling panel. I just made a test with an image and it seems that i can scroll only up/down and not left/right...Is it also possib...
almost 10 years ago
By Robert Lengacher
Son Shorty
we have question with multiple correct answers. image 1: the first state - when question bank starts: the Submit button is not available. image 2: when you select eac...
almost 10 years ago
By Son Shorty
Parashuram Vhaval
Hello, I am facing a strange problem in storyline question bank functionality. My structural requirement is: 1. There are 100 questions in 6 different question banks. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Parashuram Vhaval
sachin patil
Hi, I have a requirement where i need to save my 3 missions status to LMS. i.e. Mission 1 is completed or not. Can any one give brief idea, about how to save your part...
almost 10 years ago
By sachin patil
Kita White
Hello, I have a set of variables to indicate when a section is finished (e.g. IntroductionComplete). They are true/false. They are used to check users have looked at e...
almost 10 years ago
By Kita White
Rosalind Martin
I see that the HTML5 output does not allow for a Search Bar. Are there any plans to include this? Our company will not install Flash - so this is an important feature ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rosalind Martin
Monique Roques
I have inserted several types of links in my course: URLs to intranet site, URLs to exteranal sites. And, I have tried using the Web Object functionality and the Hyper...
almost 10 years ago
By Monique Roques
Caro- Line
Hello! I must do a test with something like this: - 1 point for answer "a" - 1 point for answer "b" - 1 point for answer "a and b" I don't know how to do , mainly for ...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Gee
harry jacobs
I am very confused here at the moment, Where exactly do I download Tin Can API,  I don't have an LMS, all I want to be able to do is to use Tin Can API to get some bas...
almost 10 years ago
By Bobbi Bailey
Mark S
When I launch storyline on my Win7 machine, it seems to be taking longer and longer to launch (like, pushing 5 mins).  This is just opening the basic app...I'm not lau...
almost 10 years ago
Mary Coleman
I have a course taker who is not able to see the Finish button.  This is the second Storyline developed course she has taken and she was able to see the Finish button ...
almost 10 years ago
Zio Fonta
hi, we are trying to find a workaround to the slow-down problem on courses viewed on safari on ipad with ios 7.0.1. Since it seems that refreshing the browser somehow ...
almost 10 years ago
By Zio Fonta
Laura Payette
I'm working in a SL file that's currently 45MB and it's taking upwards of 90 seconds to save each time I hit CTRL+S. That's a really long time, even for a SL file (whi...
almost 10 years ago
Jerrie Paniri
My client supplied a 12 page Word doc with 75 quiz questions. For each question, the answers and correct choice are formatted in a table.  Is there a way to import thi...
almost 10 years ago
Rebecca Hogue
First off, I have to say that I hate the on hover 80% opacity thing. My design requires two colours of text (black on white, and white on blue) - what this means is th...
almost 10 years ago