Last Post Replies
Nicole D
Hi! What is a good story size to be viewed in the articulate mobile player without a side menu? Using sizes for html 5 doesn't seem to work - the story does not fill t...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lauren Bradley
Hi -- I was wondering if there is a way to label answer choices for quizzes for SCORM output. It looks like the output shows the first letter of the answer. However, i...
almost 10 years ago
By Lauren Bradley
Robyn Serum
Hi, I've run into a strange issue that I'm wondering if anyone has experienced. On some computers, when users click to open the Storyline files, they either do not loa...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kirsten  Grubic
Hi there, I've created a quiz in Storyline and when I publish it to our LMS and get to the Submit button I receive a message from webpage that reads: "_SetValue1 cmi.i...
almost 10 years ago
By Keith Doney
Peter Faulhaber
Hi All, I want to place a Multple Choice AND short answer question on one page. Preferable, the MC on the Base Layer and the Short Answer on the next layer. Is this po...
almost 10 years ago
Natz Xeno
I have created a sofware e-learning using the screen recorder tool in Storyline. But the video frame is blurred, I have set the video to open in a new browser window s...
almost 10 years ago
Megan Cook
I have created a presentation and added a hyperlink to take the learner to an external website. When i publish the presentation, the hyperlink will not work in the nor...
almost 10 years ago
Jennifer Vos
Hi, I would like to know what storyline size is best for modules which will be played on multiple different smart phones, such as Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, etc. The cont...
almost 10 years ago
James Fishback
Newby question: I am sure I fat-fingered an extra key, but I cannot turn off the insert mode that writes over slide text. How do I get back to the normal insert mode?
almost 10 years ago
Nicole Reardon
Hi!  I'd like to import a slide (and it's 12 layers!)  from a colleagues' storyline project into one that I am creating but I also want to be able to change the look o...
almost 10 years ago
Andrey Sulima
Hi all, I often use external WebObjects in Articulate Storyline to display different content in slide, which are simple HTML files. When I view the course via Safar...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrey Sulima
Sandra Marquez
Can anyone tell me how I can customize the Feedback text when the timer runs out on an exercise? Help?
almost 10 years ago
BJ Campbell
Case:  Storyline presentation with 100 slides covering 8 sections.  Section slide titles exactly the same, so had to condense the menu to 12 menu items with the bulk o...
almost 10 years ago
Sarah Street
Hi I am trying to publish a Storyline file to Web so that I can share via Dropbox, Hightail or other Web medium. I'd like to submit my first contribution to the weekly...
almost 10 years ago
Ettina van der Aar
Goodmorning I have created a quiz in storyline. When I review the quiz at the end, the feedback slide (both correct and incorrect) is shown on only two questions (1.12...
almost 10 years ago
By Ettina van der Aar
Cheryl Collier
On the last screen of the training module, I would like to hide the player Next button or set it to close the window or exit the course.  Any suggestions?
almost 10 years ago
By Creativ Technologies
Ridvan  Saglam
I think  I sometimes spend a large amount of time on design of my courses.  Is it wrong? Pirate Wars is one of them I really like to create game like quizzes. I'm sti...
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Melanie Mornard
I've been going through forums, blogs, etc. but still can't find out how to add scenes, when to use them, and how to develop them.  Would someone please point me in th...
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Mujtaba
Aaron Locke
We're looking at how to make our courses used for Algebra accessible to students with hearing impairments. We use a lot of audio and video. I know captioning can be bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Aaron Locke
Edie Egwuonwu
I have a course with branching that has a total number of about 18 scenes and approximately 160 slides (same basic content for 2 different brands). Not all of it is sh...
almost 10 years ago
By Hassan Mujtaba