Last Post Replies
Alexis Keenan
Hello -  Do you know if it is possible to create a drag and drop question where drag objects can be dropped multiple times?  For example, in the  timeline interaction ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Pieterse
Hi there, Perhaps I overlooked something in the forum but I am looking for a way that a quiz slide advances immediately after pressing an answer. So without having to ...
almost 10 years ago
Jason Questor
I have a course completion slide at the end. I have disabled the Previous and Next buttons for that slide. Everything works well in Preview and in View Project - no bu...
almost 10 years ago
Daniel Oliveira
Hi Everyone, I´m very new in Storyline world. Sorry by newbie questions. Question 1: How can I insert slide number and total slides in slide master? Question 2: I have...
almost 10 years ago
Chris Klein
I have a couple of questions. 1. Is it possible to have more than 10 responses on a Pick One or Pick Many question? 2. Is it possible to modify the spacing between eac...
almost 10 years ago
Claudia K
Hi Heroes! We are developing an eLearning program that requires a 60 minute time limit on the final quiz. The timer itself is easy to include using Storyline's built-i...
almost 10 years ago
By Claudia K
Kelly Waldron
Hello -- The results slide of my course has a "Review Quiz" button, which should walk the learner through the quiz after completion to show them which questions they ...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Palko
John Hackmeyer
I really wish I would have been told about this limitation prior to buying licenses for my team.  When will this be fixed?
almost 10 years ago
jack loganbill
I have a number images with links to various web locations. I would like a rollover tooltip to appear instructing the learner to click the image. I did not see a toolt...
almost 10 years ago
By jack loganbill
Lisa Cutting
Hi, I'm very knew to Articulate so this may or may not be the right approach but I'm trying to set a variable within a slide that means a person must identify two hots...
almost 10 years ago
Peg Simmons
I have a slide with 5 layers, each with a graphic and audio. Once the audio plays for a layer I want a way for the learner to access that layer again to see the pictur...
almost 10 years ago
By Peg Simmons
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, In the e-learning itself I used custom made buttons for navigation. But in the Review I see the default Prev and Next. Is it possible to edit these buttons?
almost 10 years ago
Dan Strong
Hi, I have had to reinstall windows on my PC and now im getting the message in the subject. I Currently use it on this pc and another, how do I deactivate a device?  T...
almost 10 years ago
Sarah McGowan
Hi all, I am having a weird issue. When I develop a project, I usually create new versions or drafts as major changes are made. Tne I will use the finalised version as...
almost 10 years ago
Michael OConnor
Can audio be recorded across multiple slides? Or an entire recording (post recording)? If not can this be put on the features list? It would be really handy to be able...
almost 10 years ago
Jason Tilley
Hi guys, I created a test story file with three scenes. The first two had one content page, and two questions, and a results page. Each results page was set to loop us...
almost 10 years ago
Ruth Jenkins
Hi all, I want to include some text with a video at the end. At the moment it doesn't quite fit neatly on the page, so I was hoping it's possible to have a scroll bar ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ruth Jenkins
Mark James
How do I allow students to only re-do the questions that they have got wrong during the quiz rather than having to do them all?  Also how do I get them to do alternate...
almost 10 years ago
Bryan Egle
Hello, I have a slide with 3 pictures that I want to use as roll overs to reveal a layer so I put a trigger on the pics and said to Show Layer. This did not work, so I...
almost 10 years ago
By Greg Cannon
Kim Austin
Hi! I am new to Storyline and I really like it. I have a few issues that seem to pop up that I can not solve even after looking at the tutorials that were otherwise qu...
almost 10 years ago