Last Post Replies
Becky Koltonski
Hello Heroes- I was wondering if any of the text entry questions can be sent via a file, email, etc. to the learner or if can be printed by the learner. I know it can ...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Dunn
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the x,y coordinates of an object based on a user clicking a button?
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Megan Mills
After publishing a training, do you have the capability to enroll employees into mandatory courses? We are currently looking into switching to a product that has the i...
10 years ago
Char Larkin
I have created a custome Menu that will "fly in" from the side using a button on the screen.  When the user selects a topic, I want the "topic" text color to change to...
10 years ago
Dave Galvin
Hi, I am having problems with a project that I have published to LMS, details are as follows: 780 slides in total No Quiz Tracking set using number of slides view...
10 years ago
By Dave Galvin
Lora Alston
Hi. I am adding "voice overs" (sound) to my trainings. I have my trainings are setup so that they resume when you leave the course. When i go back to a slide, it start...
10 years ago
By Lora Alston
Kim Simmons
I'm stunned. As I was finishing a course everything went hay wire. First all of my scenes renumbered to zero, then slides went away, and finally the Unhandled Textbox ...
10 years ago
By Kim Simmons
wendy  bungert
HELP!  They are there for about 10 seconds and then just disappear.
10 years ago
Arnold Foss
Is it possible to change the slide layout in storyview.  I have about 20 slides done and in storyview they are all in one line down the middle of the page.  I have 4 m...
10 years ago
CJ Konop
Hello, I would like to allow students to review the quiz and be able to change answers before submitting the quiz.  What must I do to allow this? CJ
10 years ago
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
I am working on a project that uses "flip-book" animation. That is, a series of sequential images plays on the timeline to simulate an animation. On dozens of slides, ...
10 years ago
Julie Harding
I have created some slides but I wish to include some screen capture videos also on each slide. I have added a marker and selected the trigger to jump to the scene for...
10 years ago
Donna   Gingera
Exit trigger not working  - set player to launch in new window - CHECK - uploaded to web - check  - latest storyline version loaded - Check - went to default player St...
10 years ago
Kerry Sauer
I liked the trigger tutorial for Storyline.  However, I would love to see more of what can be done - particularly with the conditions.  Are there any other tutorials t...
10 years ago
Saray Villarruel Mora
Community i have a big problem. When I start Storyline there is a red cross in the triggers side, i cannot see any trigger in this slide. This happened in the entire...
10 years ago
XAn Choly
Hi, I allow users to download courses on their ipad using articulate mobile player so that they can complete the course offline. These courses have  a quiz. How are qu...
10 years ago
Ellen Brodsky
Hello all, We are having a problem with Storyline HTML5 display on the iPhone. Even though my player is set NOT to show the title, the attached is what we are seeing. ...
10 years ago
By Gonzalo Rosetti
Bill Harnage
Does anyone know of an easy way to tally the score of a likert scale?  I'm really hoping to avoid having to custom build the functionality.. TIA
10 years ago
George Hayman
I've been importing Presenter projects into Storyline and get a lot of craziness with text. When I click on the text box it shows things much differently than when the...
10 years ago
Alicia Durham
I would like to generate an email when a course is complete (for example, click here to send email to receive credit for this course).  However, I would like to have t...
10 years ago