Last Post Replies
Lars Eversmann
Hi all, I would like to know if we have template with a calculator with decimal. Many Thanks Emilie
10 years ago
By Lars Eversmann
Damien Dickerson
Hi! What kind of publish settings are the best for HTML5 courses ON TABLETS (Android). What kind of browser for tablet is the best for that? Regards David
10 years ago
By Damien Dickerson
Lars Eversmann
Hi all, Can you use the URL articulate-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/  to test our course online ? Thanks Emilie
10 years ago
By Lars Eversmann
Ralf Hagemeister
Dear Storyline-Team, currently I try to create multiple fill in the blank fields on one page. I saw already this helpful video: http://www.articulate.com/support/story...
10 years ago
By David Anderson
Rohit Manjrekar
Hi, I need users to fill a scrollable form by providing them text boxes(drag items) that they need to drag and drop on the form (drop items) in order to complete it. ...
10 years ago
By Alex O'Byrne
Michael Merritt
I've just learned that you can select a language when recording a software piece. After recording and selecting the language, is there any way to change it? So if i wa...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi. I have a few drag and drop questions. If the student answers the first q correctly I would like him to get a star at the bottom of the page. For each correctly ans...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Melissa McWherter
When I review a published course on my iPad, all of the audio works and sounds fine, except on slides where I recorded the audio as part of a screen capture video.  Wh...
10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Merritt
I recall how to add background audio to an entire course in the old Articulate product through Playlists, but how do you add background audio in Storyline? I'd like it...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
VK VK
Our website uses articulate story line for instructional presentations. The website requires user to login and it maintains unique user profile for each user in the da...
10 years ago
Jennifer Cassidy
Hi Everyone, We have a legacy course from another LMS that is in Common Cartridge and we need to get it into Storyline FAST! Does anyone know if/how to import Common C...
10 years ago
Joe Koller
Is there a way to renumber the scenes in Storyline? I see the menu on the player adapts to the flow, but importing slides in a new scene increases the number when the ...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jeffrey Riley
I tried searching the forum on this but nothing came up. Sorry if I am duplicating. I have several quizzes in several modules of a course. One of these quizzes returns...
10 years ago
By Jeffrey Riley
Cynthia Albergo
Hi, When I publish my course to the web so I can demonstrate it to my team, it will not play, the launch screen will come up but the button to launch will not work and...
10 years ago
Joe Koller
Currently we have 13 seperate courses but want to have all languages in 1 course. I currently have it set up and working with 3 languages. I have a language selection ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Namrata  Rathore
Hi Everyone!   We are looking to use a computerized voiceover to create professional trainings and also to eliminate the issue of narrator not available to re-record u...
10 years ago
Roger Swetnam
Hi: We have a custom LMS and clients who want to get feedback on who their students did on each question of quizzes that are offered.  I published StoryLine to SCORM 2...
10 years ago
Angela Accordino
am following all directions to print results page or even email results page but nothing happens. triggers all look right. any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? ...
10 years ago
Laurie Foberg
Hi! I am trying to figure out the best way to edit a Storyline video recording that is NOT imported as a single slide video, but as a step-by-step on separate slides. ...
10 years ago
Michelle Hilgart
Attempting to use html5 (without the mobile app) to display storyline interactions on a website, and require those interactions also display on mobile.  Using 4:3 rati...
10 years ago