Last Post Replies
Maria Lewis
I have just published a Storyline that contains a slide with four buttons as hyperlinks to an online resource, but nothing happens when I click on them, please can any...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Lars Eversmann
Hi All, Articulate Storyline is a great tool.  But I think that sometimes the text quality is bad. For example, I have used for a project arial. It looks like fuzzy. ...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Philip Landry
I have recently added a course module where I decided to take off the default button settings of "prev" , "next" and "submit"  instead opting for use of a custom butto...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Andre Van Looveren
I've got some custom JavaScript that needs to execute at the beginning of my slides (code is unique to each slide).  I put Slide Triggers in place: "Execute JavaScript...
over 10 years ago
By Andre Van Looveren
kangsup shim
hi now I'm using storyline for free trial mode. It's cool and I'm very satisfied. so I'm planning to buy it. I have some problem when Adding a video from a website.  A...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Eva S
Hello! I am looking for character packs for Storyline, especially men and women in business clothes (standing, sitting, open body language, middle age...). The vendors...
over 10 years ago
By Eva S
kari held
I did something that now shows the thumbnails (under Scenes on the left panel) as very, very small and Ii can't make out slide I need to go to. How do i change the siz...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Auer
In the incorrect Question level feedback I have some custom text. There is a portion I want hyperlinked to a resource. If I highlight the text and right click I get a ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Perkins
Hi again Is there a way to force each quiz retry to show the same bunch of randomly selected questions?  I have a bank of 50 questions, of which 15 are displayed.  The...
over 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Cliff Warrick
I have a new Laptop with Windows 8.1 installed.  Installed Storyline multiple times and it crashes on launch.  I'm supposed to attend training next week and need to ge...
over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Simon Perkins
Morning all I've built a quiz-based module that includes a randomly drawn bank of questions.  All navigation is handled by in-slide buttons - no need for PREV and NEXT...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Kirkland
We have a template with a variety of different layouts. The text boxes on these layouts are not behaving nicely. They auto re-size when text is entered, and they move ...
over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Gustaf Sylvin
Is there a way to jump along the timeline in some way? Let's say I have a movie and three buttons. Can I by clicking on button 1 jump to a specific point in the movie ...
over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Melissa Morrison
I have a slide with 14 markers on it. Half of those markers, when clicked, also show layers. When the markers that have no layer are clicked I need the layers to hide ...
over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Lars Eversmann
Hi , I have a Problem with this Project. The user should click on the colored buttons and the text field is coming on the right side. This is ok but when I hover my mo...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Lee-Burman
Hi, I'm building a series of modules and rather than asking for the student's name in each module I want to know if there's a way of retaining the students name betwee...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
STEVEN CHORNY
Want to thank everyone for adding the following two features in Storyline, UPdate 4: Show / Hide All Lock / Unlock All I have been a user of timelines in Adobe product...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Ward
Is there a way to have any captions inserted default to Articulate font, while the remainder of content is Arial?
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Powner
Hi, Most of the time the course in question progresses as expected, when users exit and return they are in the correct position and the results of the quiz are communi...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julien Paul
Hi all,  I wonder if it is possible to do something like this with the quiz inside storyline :  http://www.arabic-keyboard.org/ The idea would be to ask the students t...
over 10 years ago
By Julien Paul