Last Post Replies
Ken Liu
Hi, I have created a drag and drop challenge, what I want to do is: when dragging an item over a hotspot, show a certain layer; and dragging out that hotspot, hide tha...
over 10 years ago
By Sue Hammond
Deb Korbel
I am running a video "from file" in Storyline and it continues playing the audio in the background if the user clicks Next on the Storyline page.  The video has its ow...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nathalie Kustcher
Hi guys! Im unsable to publish my story. i was able to do so before. I click on publish. The publication bar shows and starts counting. i generally get to slide 11/46....
over 10 years ago
Sunday Coulter
I am working on a course with 4 lessons and a Main Menu. On the main menu, I have a sound clip that I want to play when the user first accesses the course. At the end ...
over 10 years ago
Sarah Newman
Hi all, I'm currently working on a course that has quiz slides and a final assessment at the end. The feedback on the quizzes is the normal pop up feedback that is bui...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Julia  Kay
Hi All,  I have published my project using "CD".  When I view the published version I can see the screen recordings in it (I am viewing the project on the same compute...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Sheafer
Is it possible to export the screen recording I create in Storyline so it will play in a movie player?  I need to record my screen, then be able to watch it outside of...
over 10 years ago
By Chip Ritter
Binet Lee
Hi, I've been playing around with Articulate Storyline trial version for the past few days, and I've found it to be a fantastic product. That being said, I've run into...
over 10 years ago
By Pete K
Rachel Steele
I need to produce a certificate at the end of the course with the days date and an expiry date for two years from date of issue. I know I need to use a trigger to exec...
over 10 years ago
Mary Lacroix
I'm working with a client using both SWF and HTML5 output for a set of courses built in Storyline. The client isn't using a third-party LMS, but is emulating some ba...
over 10 years ago
Adena Wilson
Hi. I was not quite sure how to search for this before posting a question so if this covered elsewhere on a forum, apologies for the re-post. Situation: I have a slide...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Connie Beyes
I successfully imported an Engage interaction into SL so that appears on a particular slide - works great! Now, I'd like to import a lengthy Engage glossary - so I don...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Naylor
Hi, I have a course that uses variables to stop learners accessing the assessment content until hey have finished all modules by clicking the continue button at the en...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debi Revelle
HI, How do I use a company powerpoint template for the quiz background in storyline? When I select layout and pick one of the quiz types (multiple choice, T/F, etc.) t...
over 10 years ago
Ganga  Y
HI i developed one course and published it is as a HTML 5 ouput  first time when i viewed it playing correctly but other time some things are missing like text , pictu...
over 10 years ago
Jane Brotchie
I've put in a support ticket for this but I'm guessing the time difference means there's no one around. After problems with the 'save' function on my Storyline (would ...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Neting Ltd.
Hi, I'm working on an e-learning project where the learner is allowed to proceed to the next slide only when she / he viewed all of the content on that slide. I manage...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Landers
I'm writing a proposal for a client that wants to know what type of device was used to complete the training (tablet, smartphone, or web) as well as the user's name, t...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Galway
Folks, any ideas how to change the highlight color on a radio button or check box when you hover over it? I'm sure it's simple but I'm just not seeing it!!!! Thanks
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Hello, is it possible to create such a quiz, that when user retries the quiz, he is only presented with questions that he got wrong on the previous try? Thank you!
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie