Last Post Replies
Chris Ammon
I think I have discovered the answer, but even so, I'm hoping there is a work around. If you have video on the base layer set to auto start, do the other layers start ...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Palko
I've not been able to find the answer to this among the previous posts, so I'd appreciate a pointer to it if it already exists. In Storyline, I want to validate (i.e. ...
over 10 years ago
Norma Miller
I have three objects on a Storyline slide that I want learners to click in a certain order. I thought I could do this with variables and conditions, but I'm having tro...
over 10 years ago
Nicole Davis
Hello, When I import my powerpoint file into Storyline I lose the audio I recorded on 75 of 78 slides.  The audio that does transfer over is attached to the worng slid...
over 10 years ago
S M
I have a flash file from a captivate recording that works fine when played independently. But when I insert the file into storyline, the playbar does not work. What am...
over 10 years ago
Theresa Prestine-Dommer
Hi - I am new to Storyline. I created a project with a slide that has a character and audio and then i have it cut into a video.  At first everything worked well but w...
over 10 years ago
Nicole Legault
This is just more of a general observation, and wondering if anyone else has encountered this... After working in the same project for a few hours the "Undo" button st...
over 10 years ago
Kari Thevenot
Hi all, Our organization has been offering MS Office courses for a number of years. We typically offer them in a series. For example, Word would be three 4-hour classe...
over 10 years ago
By Kari Thevenot
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Hello, is it possible to create such a quiz, that when user retries the quiz, he is served ONLY the failed questions from previous attempt? Thanks!
over 10 years ago
Rob Morgan
Does anyone know if drag and drop games can be made keystroke accessible? And if so, how it would be done? Thanks.
over 10 years ago
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I'm making an online video for a project team, and am wondering if when I publish (using the publish to the web option) I can save to a SharePoint site so they can...
over 10 years ago
Howie Pearson
I initially planned to put a Resources tab on my project and now for some reason i can't remove it.   I've unticked it, tried moving it right & left, adding a menu...
over 10 years ago
Bill Osborn
I have a slide that is about a minute and a half long and some that are longer. I have started to break the longer slides up into smaller pieces to make animating them...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Smith
Hi, I have set up a set of 10 'post-quiz' questions (1attempt only) and included pre-set buttons on the results slide for review and retry. On my first publish the 're...
over 10 years ago
Alec Gardner
Hi, I have just invested in a Blue yeti Mic and a Porta Booth for recording, when used with Audacity they are a great combination. I had all levels set exactly the sam...
over 10 years ago
Keith Calvert
Is anybody else having difficulty logging on, running reports, etc since Articulate shut down for routine maintenance last week?
over 10 years ago
JJ Johnson
I imported two new slides and used them to replace two other slides, but when I preview or publish, the two imported slides are still there at the end of the presentat...
over 10 years ago
Rachel Edwards
Hello, I have been trying to view content on my iPad with multiple audio files and only 1 audio file will play at a time.  I did a little research and saw that there a...
over 10 years ago
Beata Chan
Hi, I have recently received a new laptop and installed Storyline.  I now have a problem with publishing my work into Word.  It simply doesnt happen. Every time I cho...
over 10 years ago
Valdete Ceolin
Hi, I need some help to build an exercise about communication (using colors). I have a table with many adjectives and the learners need to select the adjectives to fig...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie