Last Post Replies
Jonathan Brown
I am looking to recruit a contract Storyline Developer or find a company to whom we can outsource the production of our courses. I need to write a Job Specification an...
almost 11 years ago
By Brian Wenning
John Dwyer
Hello all, I'm evaluating Storyline for a specific client request and hoped someone out there could figure this out. The client has a very large bank of assessments th...
almost 11 years ago
By John Dwyer
Hilary Goodnight
I would like to have a menu button always available for the learners while watching a step by step screen capture that would allow them to click on buttons that will r...
almost 11 years ago
By Antony Snow
Helen Tarbox
I have been working on a Scored Risk Assessment to be completed as part of the end of course evaluation.  I have go so far but now find myself stuck... The user will ...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
San LaRa
Hi all! I still have problems with exporting greek language with the word document (with translation column). Some letters always look like ÄÄÄeeeÜÜÜÄää . I checked it...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Chelsea Campbell
Hello, I'm really new to storyline. Just started using it about a two weeks ago. But what I'm trying to do is create a flashcard simulation where the learner must answ...
almost 11 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Leon Geschwind
Hi, I'm having some issues viewing the attached Stoyline slide in Internet Explorer.  Sometimes it crashes the system, other times not.  It works just fine in Chrome. ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Harri S
Hi All, I've probably just missed a setting somewhere but could somehow tell me if/how to re-size the marker 'button' itself. I can re-size the text box no problem, it...
almost 11 years ago
By Harri S
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
My email is at comcast. Everything was fine up until I think about 11:00 EDST (eastern daylight savings time). Just checked in and haven't rec'd any email for about th...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessie Pincus
Hi Everyone, I've made a "video" with Storyline that my company would like to post on YouTube.  Is there a way I can export the Storyline file in a format (perhaps .AV...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Elgan Jones
I was wondering if its possible to embed html5 games (Made with Storyline) into pages in my Moodle DLE? I've spoken to other members who use the moodle platform who ha...
almost 11 years ago
By Elgan Jones
Peter Faulhaber
When I want to upload a file I get the following message.
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Fowler
I was wondering if there was a way to add markers into the audio file so it would be easier to set up the timing of items on the timeline. When I play the slide in the...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pete Rix
Is there a way to flex the size of a player tab to match the height of the content?
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wally Yang
Is it possible that objects can change their states over time? I'm thinking if charters can change their states over time / by timeline, they will look like GIF animat...
almost 11 years ago
By Antony Snow
Anne Keeley
Hello all, I have designed an e-learning course using Storyline and Articulate Online, which is set to restricted access so that learners can't skip through content.  ...
almost 11 years ago
By Anne Keeley
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, When I want to close the module I want to add an extra window/pop-up with the question "Are you sure you want to exit ?  Yes No is this possible and how?
almost 11 years ago
By Peter Faulhaber
Maumo Motloung
Hi all I have 2 newspapers, 1 is Article and 2 is Incidents, when I click on Article it shows the layer with info for it and the instruction at the bottom changes to s...
almost 11 years ago
By Maumo Motloung
Cathy Gillespie
I'm only a low level Storyline user (but getting better all the time thanks to everything the community shares! Thank you!). I just got a bit stuck and thought I'd ask...
almost 11 years ago
By Diana Myers
Sam Putter
Hi I am trying to recreate the functionality as given in the attachment. Notice the message popping out when you haven't clicked all the buttons. I exactly need this f...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie