Last Post Replies
Philippe HUART
Hi, In a slide master, I have an image for which I defined a normal, a hover and a down state. If I build a slide based on this slide master, everything is fine, the h...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Peter Faulhaber
Hi, A quick question. Embed Storyline all fonts which are used in the STORY in the publish (LMS / SCORM)?
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
tim brind
So it's possible to to talk to the Articulate API, controling certain functions. I know I could for example disable the next button with something like: _level0.ArtAPI...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
John Davidson
This is my first post so please be gentle with me!! I am new to storyline [ I know where have I been all this time] and working my way through some of the tutorials bu...
almost 11 years ago
By Antony Snow
Josephine Crimmins
HI everyone, My work process is to complete the education in powerpoint and then import into storyline and then add buttons and make it more interactive and all the ot...
almost 11 years ago
By Josephine Crimmins
Kerry Packer
Thanks for your time. Really impressed with AS so far, looks like being a brilliant bit of software. My question. In the Tutorial about adding content to slides the i...
almost 11 years ago
By Kerry Packer
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a menu that I copied. Then I created new named images and inserted them using highlight > format > change image, but SL kept the old names. Summarizi...
almost 11 years ago
By Timothy lee
Nick Higginson
I have a particular course that seems to have major issues with IE. When accessing the course for the second time, you just get the loading symbol. To get it to work, ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Marks
Hi I have put in a request to purchase Storyline after testing and the request is going through the channels, however, my trial ends tomorrow and I have been working ...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Janet Wright
Hello, I'm importing WAV files that were recorded on a digital audio recorder with a professional mic. The files play fine from the folder on my computer. When I impor...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Jamie Morgan
Hello everyone, Does anyone know if there's an issue with some of the quiz questions available in Storyline with regard to publishing to HTML5? I have an issue with a ...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
NANCY NYSTROM
How do I get the triggers and layers panel to appear on the right of the screen?
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
NANCY NYSTROM
I'm working with the tutorial.  How do I make the trigger and layer panel appear on the right like in the video?
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kimberly Lococo
I am trying to create a slide in Storyline that functions similar to the Process Diagram slide in Articulate Engage. In Articulate, the button that is currently being ...
almost 11 years ago
By Kimberly Lococo
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, I'm creating a drag & drop interaction where I want to give feedback based on the choices the learner makes, after all the choices have been made.  I've...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gilorma Long
How do i set a true/false variable to show a layer in a particular slide?
almost 11 years ago
By Gilorma Long
Graeme  Nicholls
Hi all. Wondering if anyone has sucessfully used xml files in storyline similar to the way you can use them in flash. We have a number of xml based flash units that ne...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marc Kaplanes
I'm wondering if there is a way to capture feedback about a course that has been published. As part of our process, we work with our SMEs to build a course. When we ha...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jolon Wickern
I am working on a simulation in an old "green screen" program and would like the user to submit their text entry responses using the control key (as its done in realit...
almost 11 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
juanma andreani
hi i have a fill blanks quiz that i need to get reset your data entry values when the users clicked on the TRY AGAIN! button (incorrect lightbox)!  i tried adding a ne...
almost 11 years ago
By juanma andreani