Product Last Post Replies
Kate Holmes
I'm collaborating with our web master to post one of my presentation directly to our web page. It looks great, but is taking up too much space on the page. (See: http:...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jonas Hellmér
Hi, Is there a limit on the number of characters that you can use in a URL? I have created a Engage Tabs interaction and try to add hyperlinks on the tabs, b...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jo Connelly
Hello, I am getting ready to build a course by inserting most of my content in Engage interaction templates. The course is modular and will be about an hour long. I me...
By Justin Wilcox
Melissa Perry
I need to edit some text on the title page of an e-learning course in articulate presenter, and am only new to this program. The course was originally...
By Justin Wilcox
Virginia Mario
Hello, I have a series of modules that need to be published in a cd or dvd. Does anyone know of a CD or DVD menu creator that would allow me to link the exe or index.h...
By Virginia Mario
David Janus
Is there a way to have the majority of your course free navigation, but to require certain slides to be viewed for completion?
By Steve Flowers
Jessica Rich
For one of our courses, we'd like to have two people "speaking" back and forth with speech bubbles. In addition, we'd like the user to be able to advance through...
By Jeanette Brooks
Bill  Lambert
I have noticed a marked "tinny/echo" quality to my "published" recording that is not there in the *,wav files or in the recordings I do directly inot articulate. This ...
By David Anderson
Bud Keegan
ok, here's the deal-- i have been slaving over a 4 module series. been backing up on an external drive. made some changes today to one of them. start...
By Bud Keegan
David Janus
Hello, I believe that with the current version of Articulate Studio '09 users with Flash versions as old as 6.1 can view Articulate content. With the new version ('11?...
By Justin Wilcox
Bill Finnerty
Working on my 1st commercial PowerPoint/Presenter project and just inserted 5 new slides at the beginning (i.e. what was slide 1 is now slide 6). Narration-to-slide r...
By Justin Wilcox
Paul Lombardi
I teach music theory. I was hoping Quizmaker would allow me to make the kinds of quizzes I wanted, but it cannot. I could not find software by other vendors that could...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Todd Dooley
I'm having an issue on a slide where my flash moving is not scaling a swf file to the size of the screen. The details: I'm starting out in slide only view. The present...
By Justin Wilcox
George Walker
Hi - I have a quiz embedded in an Presenter series. I have published for LMS, and put on my content server (although I did not use the EKP "load" option). The SCORM ou...
By Justin Wilcox
Kim Lignore
Hello: I'm ready to publish a course but for some reasons all the changes that I made to slides in Articulate Engage aren't showing up when I preview the presentation ...
By Justin Wilcox
Christina Holloway
Hello, I have inserted an jpg image onto a Quizmaker slide and when it displays in quizmaker slide editing mode, it looks as I want it to. However, when I preview it, ...
By Justin Wilcox
Lamma Mamma
I cant seem to find a way to change the look of bullets in the quizmaker text box. I am trying to change the bullet type as well as the space that is in between the bu...
By Justin Wilcox
David Janus
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-ZA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
By Justin Wilcox
Frank Boyle
Hi there, One of the requested features for our quizzes is a difference in points value for a second attempt - i.e. you provide some helpful feedback on a wrong ...
By Justin Wilcox
chris dou
Hello, I made a presentation with powepoint . At the end I included with Presenter a quizz I made with Quizmaker . In presenter I publish my course as SO...
By chris dou