Product Last Post Replies
Emily Schu
Hello all, We are looking for a decent alternative to foldershare so that we can have multiple SMEs working on projects at the same time. Are there any decent folder-s...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Penoo Jones
Hi We are setting the player.html into a lightbox - iframe. It works in all browsers tested except for an intermittant problem in IE 9 (32bit and 64bit). The...
By Brian Batt
Darren Mc Neill
Hi, I know that I can only go so far when it comes to editing the Text boxes etc, but I am hoping you can help with my requirement. I see the quiz option for Sequence ...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Darren Mc Neill
Ben Mincavage
Hello, I'm having a problem with the alignment of the engage flash files when I upload them to the presenter. They appear to the bottom right corner of the screen ever...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nancy Reyes
Hi, I just published my first Articulate course The course doesn't have a quiz but does have several Engage interactions. I uploaded the files to SumTotal 7.6 b...
By Brian Batt
Blake Griffin
Does anyone know how to (if even possible) create a button that will take the user to the previous page viewed in their web browser's history? Here is the scenar...
By Blake Griffin
Jaime Zuniga
Hi When I try to export my quiz to Word it crashes Quizmaker. Is there anything I should know about regarding exporting to Word? I am using version '09. Thanks, Jaime
By Jaime Zuniga
Bernardo Ezeta
Hi, I havent been able to publish to web and SCORM, thereĀ“s something wrong with the file, you can try to open it at HERE. (This is the web file, the SCORM doest load ...
By Brian Batt
Jim Rehmann
Are there any resources available that will instruct me on how to develop my own custom skins for Presenter? I would like to learn how. I do NOT need resources t...
By Brian Batt
Christina Worrell
Is there a way to attach a packaged Articulate course into another course as an attachment? I have tried linking to the zipped folder and then linking to the file in t...
By Brian Batt
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! We know that AP can publish to SCORM 2004 (2nd or 3rd edition) or SCORM 1.2. Say you get a course delivered to you that was published to one of them.&nbsp...
By Brian Batt
Monica Lee
Is there any way that I can make QM to have a retry option (like a Retry button on the result page) without inserting to Articulate Presenter or using LMS to control? ...
By Brian Batt
Sue Bick
Hi I would like my users to be able to input text for a series of short answer questions. I would then like them to be able to 'keep' their answers so that ...
By Brian Batt
samantha davies
HI there, I have a problem with publishing. Firstly, some background - the ppt was orginally developed in office 2010 using articulate trial on my personal laptop. My ...
By Brian Batt
Evi Jansen
Hi The company I work for wants to start with e-learning courses so our customers can learn how to work with our software in their own time, whenever they can and want...
By Brian Batt
Justin St. Cyr
Hi there, Is there a way for the audio to keep playing even after the the last tab in the slide has been clicked? Justin
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sheri  Matt
I just wanted to share my excitement! I love Articulate and have loved them since my first product in 2006! I just upgraded to Studio '09 today and I am at...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Shelly Cook
I'm looking for advice/suggestions. I have a course for which we want to track both pre-test and post-test scores. The course is hosted on Articulate Online.&nbs...
By Brian Batt
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there. Pls help me to set up quizmaker so that the learner can attempt a questions more than once if he gets it wrong. I created a quiz in quizmaker, it has a coup...
By Helene Caura
Frances Steinberg
I'm putting together a course and I want one of my quizzes to allow the user to click on a level of a bar graph to indicate their response, and then after they do, the...
By David Anderson