Product Last Post Replies
lori zalivansky
I just downloaded Articulate Studio Pro '09. Articulate presenter and video encoder work. Quizmaker and Engage crash at the splash screen. Error message: articulate ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
shani efford-eliraz
Hello, I emailed about this previously and problem keeps getting worse! Articulate keeps creating archive files (see image) for its presentation. Now - not only ...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Luis Cortes
I spent a couple of days tracing this issue into the Javascript and Articulate's Scorm client api under Linux running Firefox 3.6 or Chrome. I found that the fla...
By Brian Batt
Ashley Manning
Hello, I am a graduate student finishing up my Master's in Educational Technology, and have been working on creating an E-Learning tutorial in Articulate over the past...
By Brian Batt
Jannice Richter
I have a presentation were many slides contains animations - some of them works - and some are not working at all. For example - I have a slide with text, were the tex...
By Peter Strate
Kavita Menon
How can I convert my engage files to a non-flash format so that the files can render on mobile applications and Macs? My situation is that I have uploaded two articu...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Kavita Menon
Nicole Young
Hi! We are currently working on building two courses based on the discovery model - letting the learner drive what content he/she wants to learn first. One course...
By blair parkin
Jessica Cherry
I have a presentation that has several videos, anytime I add the the fourth video to the presentation and publish, it removes the video. I have the presentation on my ...
By Brian Batt
Undergraduate Admissions
My organization has asked me to create a set of video modules using Articulate Presenter. I need to be able to track which of our users has finished watching whi...
By Undergraduate Admissions
Patty Baerenwald
Is there a way to limit the users from taking a test more than one time? I want to set the quiz that if the user fails to obtain a passing score he needs to atte...
By Patty Baerenwald
Josh Janikowski
My presentation is 40 slides. Suddenly on slide 23-40 my notes do not show up unless i click on my outline tab and then back on my notes. Has anyone else experiences t...
By Ron Dabbs
Tom Whiteside
Hi all. I am new to the articulate world so please excuse me if my question is easy. Is there a way to use the narration I recorded in powerpoint in Articulate or...
By Jill Freeman
Luis Diego Moya Leon
Hello Heroes,greetings from Costa Rica! I'm having a problem when I publish my course, the attachment don't open. I renamed it as "capitalhumano" and try exporti...
By Luis Diego Moya Leon
Cédric Froehlich
Hi everyone! I think I got a problem... First, I can't choose any of the built-in templates and color scheme except the default one (of course on the print screen belo...
By Brian Batt
Christina Worrell
After I publish my course to Blackboard, text colors change and location of items change. What can I do about this?
By Brian Batt
Anonymous User
Hi all, I've been using the Carousel interaction in Engage but have come across a problem which i cant find a solution to. On the slide in which i use this interaction...
By Brian Batt
Emily Schu
Hello all, We are looking for a decent alternative to foldershare so that we can have multiple SMEs working on projects at the same time. Are there any decent folder-s...
By Brian Batt
Penoo Jones
Hi We are setting the player.html into a lightbox - iframe. It works in all browsers tested except for an intermittant problem in IE 9 (32bit and 64bit). The...
By Brian Batt
Darren Mc Neill
Hi, I know that I can only go so far when it comes to editing the Text boxes etc, but I am hoping you can help with my requirement. I see the quiz option for Sequence ...
By Darren Mc Neill
Ben Mincavage
Hello, I'm having a problem with the alignment of the engage flash files when I upload them to the presenter. They appear to the bottom right corner of the screen ever...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor