Product Last Post Replies
Rob Nachum
Hi and sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I've had a quick look but the question has popped up at a REALLY bad time... I have just been advised that in PPT2010,...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Payal Tandon
I am referring to the picture on http://community.articulate.com/ The "caricatures" of Tom, Dave, and Jeannette are really nice. Can you share how you made these...
By Payal Tandon
Eileen Cushing-Craig
Hi, this is similar to another problem I've seen reported on this forum, but it's a slightly different flavor. I have a Presenter '09 course that has an embedded...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Eileen Cushing-Craig
Keith Dickson
Hi Everyone, I'm creating a course and have used some high-res JPEG images that our company's brand office has supplied to me but when I publish the course all I get ...
By Sammy Hwang
Jeney Rodarmor
I don't know what it's called but it looks like a tiny scroll bar and it's usually active while I'm working on graphics. I wind up having to renavigate to t...
By Brian Batt
Bambi Snodgrass
Is there a way to preserve ppt 2010 transitions when publishing for the web using Presenter? Thanks!!
By Phil Mayor
Justin St. Cyr
I have a problem. When attempting to open a specific ppt presentation, I get an error from Microsoft Visual Basics "file not found", and ppt closes and will not let me...
By Justin St. Cyr
Prad H
Presentation folder generated by Presenter works fine as a standalone online presentation. But what SPECIFIC CHANGES should I make to testpage.html code provided by Ar...
By Sammy Hwang
Kraig Robson
I have successfully published a course for the Web and QA'd on my local machine. I have several .mp4 files that I have inserted into screens and they play withou...
By Kraig Robson
Greg Edwards
I run Live Mesh to allow me to sync important files and settings across multiple PCs. Live Mesh runs in the notification area of my taskbar. Lately, I've noticed that ...
By Brian Batt
Jeff Welch
Being able to place a swf in the logo area is nice option. I'd like to make it do something when a user moves the mouse over it, but an interactive swf doesn't a...
By Dwayne Schamp
Ana Cação
Hello, I would like to have a printable version of my training that includes all engages and interactions. How can I do it? Thanks! Ana
By Ana Cação
Tom  Davenport
I just found the Articulate suite of products and I am brand new to trying to develop some elearning programs. This is probably a real beginner question, but I c...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Tom Davenport
Emily Schu
Hi, I am publishing a Presenter file to podcast - all going smoothly, except I have several youtube videos embedded as webobjects in the presentation. I was wondering...
By Emily Schu
Craig Hunt
I am hoping someone can help. For some reason I can't get my media files (graphics or Flash files) to open in a new window from Engage. They will display within the En...
By Craig Hunt
Erin White
Hello, When I am taking a quiz in my presentation, if you click on the email button in the side display for my presenter, it goes behind the quiz and you can't see it....
By Erin White
Maksym M
Hi, I have the following problem. My quiz won't start, just the "wheel in spinning" the first time I use it with Win XP and Opera. If I start the quiz using a differen...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Carrie Bishop
Hi, I'm having a strange issue with a web object in Articulate Presenter. I've inserted a web object that is a survey viewed on a web page. In Firefox, the...
By Brian Batt
Jill Rashdi
In the labeled graphic feature, is there a way to change the size of the window for the labels? They default to a short and fat style and I would like to stretch...
By Jill Rashdi
Alex Santos
One of my courses has lost all associations with the audio files for the narration? I don't know how this happened, but now there are two Articulate .ppa files i...
By Alex Santos