Product Last Post Replies
Craig Hunt
I am hoping someone can help. For some reason I can't get my media files (graphics or Flash files) to open in a new window from Engage. They will display within the En...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Craig Hunt
Erin White
Hello, When I am taking a quiz in my presentation, if you click on the email button in the side display for my presenter, it goes behind the quiz and you can't see it....
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Erin White
Maksym M
Hi, I have the following problem. My quiz won't start, just the "wheel in spinning" the first time I use it with Win XP and Opera. If I start the quiz using a differen...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Carrie Bishop
Hi, I'm having a strange issue with a web object in Articulate Presenter. I've inserted a web object that is a survey viewed on a web page. In Firefox, the...
By Brian Batt
Jill Rashdi
In the labeled graphic feature, is there a way to change the size of the window for the labels? They default to a short and fat style and I would like to stretch...
By Jill Rashdi
Alex Santos
One of my courses has lost all associations with the audio files for the narration? I don't know how this happened, but now there are two Articulate .ppa files i...
By Alex Santos
Richard Campbell
In the interaction that I created and inserted into an Articulate presentation, the "next slide" button does not work, and I set it to show at all times. Is this a bug...
By Brian Batt
YI-RUei Chen
Do we have a tutorial on how to create the customized player screen like this? http://elearningbrothers.com/samples/skins/Gizmo_Dark_Demo/player.html Thanks, Ruei
By Phil Mayor
Pam Jones
Is there a reason why Quizmaker keeps crashing. I build a question, try to preview it and it crashes and closes itself. This has happened about 10 times in the last ho...
By Brian Batt
Adrian Gates
Hi, So I have a content developer who is reusing some slides from an earlier Articulate module we created. But when these slides come into the new presentation, they c...
By Manny Pitta
Andrew Dunn
Hi We're translating some of our courses for delivery to a Chinese-reading audience. We have a few ppt/presenter modules, some quizmaker and engage content, as well as...
By Andrew Dunn
Amy Kesman Rossi
I've spent the bulk of this week recording and refining my narration, syncing it with animations and annotations, etc. When I thought I was done, I previewed it and al...
By Amy Kesman Rossi
Greg Friese
When I set navigation for a presentation to "Restricted" the presentation hangs up on the final engage content item (ie label, tab, etc.).The user clicks on the "Next ...
By Brian Batt
Stephanie Hill
Hi all I'm new to designing e-learning at the moment I producing a very simple telephone skills session. I'm able to use voice over as the session will be used a...
By Jeanette Brooks
Marie Andersen
Hi, i enjoyed watching the BLUEGREEN SkyScan template demo recently. I like the question part especially, but can't fin a question type in Quizmaker 9 matching the one...
By Marie Andersen
Olga Orrit
Hi. Does anyone know where I can found setting that will help me to view my published presentation both in Explore and Mozilla? Right now it works only in Explore. Thanks
By Olga Orrit
Federico Lang
Hi everyone, this my first post. I am new to this great community. I hope to learn a lot from the heroes. Here's my question. I am working on a template for a spe...
By Phil Mayor
Natalie Medina
Hi, I'm creating an eLearning course that has several tables. Any suggestions how to create the tables without it looking to PowerPointish? The customer really wants t...
By Natalie Medina
martha prouty
My very simple LMS published presentation shows pointer arrows at random points on some/but not all slides. Doesn't show up on PPTX before publish...
By martha prouty
Kraig Robson
I have been creating a course for one of my clients and am a bit flummoxed by one of my slides. Each time after I publish (Presenter 5, PPT 2007, Windows XP SP3)...
By Adity Gandhi